21. Diamond

Who says "I'm so drunk I cant see anymore" it's at the end of a bmth song

As I wait for Josh to return I get a little fidgety. I'm kinda nervous that this Josh dude can just see through me as tell that I'm going crazy.. going? I am crazy.

I can hardly remember who've I've been killing, why, or how. I use to do so much research to make sure they were bad and deserved it. I use to cut their throats because it was cleaner, faster, and more respectful.

I have no respect when I kill now. I treat them how I feel like I should be treated. I haven't slept in three days and it's been really hard to focus. Even Tony asked if I was okay.

It's like I'm on drugs, everybody's on drugs. Maybe this is the alcohol talking? Josh coming in makes me put on a fake smile. Maybe he can fuck me hard enough to get my brain to shut up. He smiles is a weird way but I push the thoughts away.

I come up to him and he goes for a kiss so I obey and go for it too. We kiss and he gently pushes me into a wall next to the door. He pins my wrists to the wall gently. I'm submissive so I let him get me in a position I wont be able to get out of.

"I have a surprise for you and Oli," he says and smirks. Did he just say-

"NOW" he yells before I can understand what's going on.

Oliver pov

Josh is a horrible partner. I'm here trying to find a girl who is 5'6 with black hair. We got her on camera but it's too blurry to tell anything about her facial features or anything. All we know is shes white, has black and red hair, and a rough estimate of her height.

I cannot find her but Josh said he found a cute guy so that's where he is now. When josh rushes up to me I look at him confused.

"Dude, I found Diamond and you'll never guess who it is. I'm going to go back and get him pinned down and then I'll call out and your going to arrest him. While you do that I'll get the car," he says and my Jaw drops.

-

I'm going to finally get her- wait did Josh say him? Well, I cant wait to get Diamond. If he struggles to much I'm not going to hesitate on killing him. He deserves to die and nothing can change that.

"Now!" I hear josh. I burst into the room tackling the person who's shoving Josh. Josh rushes out and then I look at the person I'm pining on the floor harshly.

My face falls and I look at.. Kellin: The shy, clumsy, sad, innocent boy who managed to take down a gunman. He looks shocked but then he headbutts my forehead making my grip on him loose.

He flips us over and punches me in the jaw. He's then trying to get off and run so I grab his ankle making him fall to the ground. I jump to action and get one of his hands In a handcuff but he kicks me and tries to escape.

I push him into a way and punch him in the mouth. He tackles me sending us to the ground again. As we wrestle on the ground I block every thought. I finally get his other hand in the cuffs behind his back and then I end up sitting on his hips as he lays on his back and hands.

We are panting for air and then my thoughts come back. I got Diamond! I then look into his eyes and all I see is someone scard, sad, and lonely. Tears start to brim to his eyes.

"You're going to fucking cry!? You're a murderer kellin. You deserve this," I say angry.

He's just a big lie. He made me fall in love with him- not even him. I bet all of that sadness was a lie. Just to use me. The tears running down his face now are face. He wants me to be sympathetic.

He knew I was FBI, he broke into my house. Yet he still lead me on. He used me just for this what I see right now. He was going to make me fall in love so if I ever caught him he could convince me to let him go.

He's smart..

"I apologize if you felt something.." he whispers horsley. I scoff. This is a trick. Killers are good at lying and manipulating people. Nothing he says can get him out of this.

"Bullshit," I his grabbing his shoulder, lifting him up a little, and then slamming him into the ground. "You're an assassin who has no good in them," I say with discuss.

"I.. I know.. can-can you kill me? I'm scared.. I don't want to go to prison o-or killed b-by strangers," he crys and whimpers. My heart aches and he's looking to the side not making eye contact.

"What?" I ask. I heard him but I dont understand. Is this a trick? Why does he look so hurt and vulnerable?

"O-oli, please. I-im scared," he whimpers and my heart hurts and aches.

"You faked everything," I tell him.

He cries harder.

One more chapter..

Gosh.. what do you think is going to happen?

Will Kellin escape?

Will Oliver help him escape?

Will Oli kill him?

Will he take him to prison so he can be put on death row?

What would josh do if Oli let him free or killed him?

Will matty or tony come save him?

So many different things could happen...