5. fuck something

I'm bad at writing smut

Do you like the chapter names?

As I drive to my house kellin is practically fucking me with his eyes. He stares at every part of me. "Fuck you're arms are so strong," he says and touches my arm as I have it somewhat flexed because I'm griping the stirring wheel harshly.

It's hard to stay relaxed when I know I'm driving him to my house so we can have sex. He's really pale and.. oh gosh I want his milky white legs around my waist as I fuck him into my bed. I wonder if he's loud in bed?

"So you are a full on dom right? No exceptions?" He asks and I chuckle.

"That's right, I'm in control a hundred percent," I say.

"Sure you are," he says with a small smirk and a wink.

"I know I am, I'll have you pinned against my bed in no time," I say and he blushes and covers his crotch with his hands. "Oh? Do you like me talking about how I'm going to pound into you and-"

"Mmm, st-stop, unless you want me to touch myself now," he says breathing heavily. I smirk and pull up to my house. We get out and I look at him.

He seems shy but I know he must be confident if he's just going to ask some hot guy to fuck him. That or really desperate but he has a boyfriend. One hand is messing with his black hair and the other his attempting to hide the bulge in his pants.

"Dont just stare, I mean we can fuck in your yard but I'd like to hurry," he whines. I smirk and grab his hand and lead him to my front door. His hands are really soft and warm. I unlock my door and then walk in.

Once we are inside I push him into my wall and then attach my lips to his. He kisses back and his hands go to my curls. His fingers grip and slightly pull. My hands travel from his collarbones down his chest and then pass his flare stomach and I grip his hips so tight he moans.

The noise makes my trapped erection throb. I lean in closer so our restricted boners run against each other and I faintly grut. I bite his bottom lip and he parts his lips as he moans. I slide my tongue in his mouth and he kisses back desperately.

From his hips my hands go to his plump ass and squeeze making him tremble a little and grind against me harder. I grab the backs of his thighs and he grabs my shoulders knowing what I'm doing. I pull him up and he slightly helps and then wraps his legs around my waist.

As I walk to my room he kisses my neck and sucks on sensitive spots making it harder and harder to not rip his close off and fuck him against this wall. When we are in my room I throw him on my bed and rip off my shirt. I get on top of him and grab the bottom of his shirt. Before I pull it past his bellybutton he turns us over and pins me down.

"Think your so in control?" He says putting all his wait on my wrists as he straddles my torso. I force my hands out of his grip and flip us over and pin him down.

Pain flashes in his eyes and I realize my grip is a little tight of his wrists so I loosen them a little but it's still tight. "L-let go of my left wrist," he says and I obey.

"Yeah, I think I'm in control, dont you?" I say and he nods submissively. "Now don't try that shit or I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week," I say about to unpin him so I can take off his shirt.

"Don't make threats I want, unless you want me to do them," he says and I smirk.

"Fine, try to take control again and I wont fuck you that hard," I say and I agrees. I let go and he watches me innocently as I grab the edge of his shirt and take it off. Immediately my eyes go to his left wrist.

My face falls a little and I look at his face. "I-I I'm okay can you just fuck me?" He says sounding nervous. I look at the red lines on his wrist and then kiss his wrist.

"I still think you're beautiful," I say and kiss his lips. He kisses back and I start unbuttoning his pants. We strip and then I grab lube and a condom. I put some on my fingers and then look at the seemingly shy boy.

With my lubed finger I enter him and he closes his eyes. I side another finger and he bites his soft pink bottom lip. I scissor my fingers around and then he moans faintly and looks at me with a blush. I add another finger and he moans louder. I move my fingers stretching his tight hole.

After a few moments of that I remove my hand and he relaxes a little. I put on the condom and lube myself up. Once we are both ready I enter his warm body and he moans as I sink into him.

I thrust into him and he wraps his pale legs around me for a better angle. "Ahh O-oli!" He moans my name as I pound into him harshly.

"Y-you're sooo b-big," he moans and I smirk. His face is flushed and goes from relaxed to a very sexual face. As I thrust in and out of him lots of loud sexy moans come from his lips.

After a lot of harsh and hard thrusts his close to his climax. He grabs his dick and starts pumping himself. "I-im goin-" he's cut off by his own moan and his body tenses  causing more pleasure for me and comes all over his stomach.

I release into the condom and ride out my high before pulling out. I take off the used condom and throw it away. After we clean up he pulls up his pants and pouts. "It hurts just to stand," he mumbles and I laugh.

"Yeah, well you asked for it," I say and he bends down for his yellow shirt. I smack his ass and he yelps and stands quickly.

He grabs his ass and pouts. "Meany," he says cutely. He slips his shirt on and pulls out his phone.

"Were are we?" He asks.

I hold out my hand and he gives me his phone. I text out my address and laugh a little seeing he's getting his boyfriend to pick him up.

"Your man is fine with this?" I ask handing him his phone. He takes it and blushes.

"Yeah, he's chill."

I nod and he tries to walk but limps and pout. "Carry me to your porch," he says after I put on my pants. I roll my eyes at him and the pick him up bridal style. It would be cool to keep him here but he doesn't want to and this was a silent agreement that this was just a hook up.

When I carry him out I see his boyfriend already in his car waiting. "Carry me to the car so I dont have to limp there," he says and I do as he says. His boyfriend gives me a friendly smile and I send one back.

Boy these guys have a weird relationship. I wave them bye before they leave and kellin sends me a wink as they drive away.

What the fuck..

Welp.. 

Was that okay?

Words: 1300

How bad did that suck?

Thoughts on Oli?

Matty?

Kellin?

Do you think it's funny I made kellin the bad guy and Oli the good guy?

Lol what did you think of kellin wanting to take control? *cough cough* power bottom *cough*