18. do or die

There must have been a motion detector or something on his window. As I climb the house I'm careful with everything. I wont get killed before I rid the world of sin.

One hundred of the problems at least. I go to the window skillfully not making any noise. Once I'm at the one that is apparently the drug lords room I sit down not in view. I need to go over everything, there cant be any slip ups.

Quietly I take off my backpack off and set it to the side. I'm like a sloth doing everything. The moon and starts are covered by gloomy clouds making everything so much darker than normal.

In the room is even darker. Wearing black would put me at an average, so will these contacts. I put them in carefully blinking I few times. Everything is normal lighting except theres not much color.

Super close to black and white but I can tell some colors. I peer into the window to see a person laying in bed. Hes not facing me so I can't see his face. Very- VERY quietly I open the window and smile when I hear no alarms.

I get my knife in my gloved hands and fix my hood a little. Carefully I enter the room gripping the knife. I'm so ready for this mother fucker to die. When he whimpers I freeze. It's to dark to see me but it gets my heart racing. "N-no," he says and starts moving around.

That voice...

I get closer and see the pain on his face. Oliver Sykes is laying in bed apparently asleep. However he's having a nightmare?  My heart hurts.. This is a trap.. He is a FBI agent. Does he know who I am?

Does he know kellin is Diamond? Is that why he's so close to me? He's trying to get me to confess or let lose something incriminating.  He doesn't like me.. As he tosses and turns I hope its because if me. I hope that's one scary dream. I leave his room and get out the window.

I put my backpack on and climb down the house. I then go to his front door and spray paint a big frowny face. I press the door bell and bolt. May these noises startle you in your sleep. I hop into my care and drive off.

-

Oliver's pov

It's already 12pm and nobody's found evidence. She was here... she knew.. I frown at the white door and sigh.

"Go home, you look exhausted," Josh tells me as I'm watching detectives inspects my door. I look at him and rub my eyes.

"Sure.." I mumble feeling like I'm no help here. After I woke up from the doorbell I called my team and we all inspected everything.. nothing is here.

On my way home I decide to check my bank to see if my paycheck came in yet. I'm wealthy enough not to worry about it but I just like knowing my balance at all times.

When I walk into the bank I get in line and surprisingly the person I get behind is kellin. I smile and grab his hips from behind. Oh god please let me be right and this is kellin. That would be expressing.

He gasps and turns around and looks at me in alarm. The expression lingers as he studies my face. "Its lovely seeing you out and about," I tell him and he blushes. He bites his bottom lip and looks into my eyes.

He has really pretty eyes..

"You look tired, how did you sleep?" He says seeming nervous.

"With my eyes closed," I joke and he giggles.

"But seriously, what's up?" He says looking deep into my soul.

"Just a thing with my job, I cant figure it out. L-like, I'm supposed to clean the basement part but it's so confusing I dont know what to start with," I mumble sticking with my janitor lie.

"Hmm.. so you dont know how to start? So you haven't cleaned any of it?" He asks.

"Well I cleaned like, a few things but it seems impossible to clean all of it," I tell him and he smiles.

"I fell like after a while you'll start to see ways to get the job done. Just dont worry, things can be dirty for a little while," he says and then four guys in suits, sunglasses, bandanas, and guns come in.

They all look Hispanic. "Everything freeze! Hands up!" They start yelling in Spanish and now every is doing as they say. I dont have my gun on me so I'm about to do the same.

Kellin looks.. annoyed?

"Come here," one tells him and then points his gun at me. "Lay! Everybody lay! Except you, come here," he yells and kellin walks up. He doesn't look scared?

When he's face to face with the bank robber he speaks Spanish that I cant understand. They have a short but very intense conversation. Then everyone is shocked, especially me. The very clumsy shy boy that I've come to known shows a side of him I've never expected from him.

He hits the guys arm one way and snatches the gun out of his hand going the opposite way. He drops the gun and swipes his foot under the guy while pushing him back.

Another guy comes up pointing the gun at kellin. "Get off of him!" The guy yells. 

"Turtle, fuck off! Go, now before anyone gets hurt," Kellin threatens the guy with a glare. I do not understand.. They know each other?

"Dude, cops!" One yells with spiky hair. They all look surprised. "Go away monkey," Kellin says getting off of the guy. They all run off and kellin looks at me.

"Stay away from me," he says and walk out. Police stop him and start questioning him as other police come in here and question us.

I don't know kellin..

He's not aggressive? He can't take down a guy that's pointing a gun at him? He doesn't speak Spanish?

I watch as police let him go and I start racking my brain for answers.

Oops

Thoughts?