"Fine. But just know that I'll be sueing Sephiroth in the Lifestream."

"You're not gonna die," I shake my head, opening the bottle for him.

"Says who?"

"Says me."

"Well that's reassuring." I shove the tip of the bottle to his mouth and tip it, dumping the contents into his throat. He gags a little before swallowing and frowning at me. "That was some nasty crap."

"Just stay awake," I mutter, casting Cure again. Maybe I'll need Life 2?

"Yuffie," he sighs. "Listen to me."

"No."

"This isn't gonna help and you know it."

"Shut up."

"Cure materia only goes so far and..."

"Reno."

"So do potions. Just face it, I'm not gonna make it."

"Reno!" I burst out finally. "Shut up! I can't lose someone else today, alright?!" His face falls and he sighs. So unlike him.

"Cloud's gone then?"

"Jumped into the Lifestream," I spit bitterly. He nods and looks back over at me. "I can't believe he.." I'm cut off by a pair of lips. They draw away really fast, but I still felt it and jump, looking down at Reno, who's smiling somewhat cockily.

"Just had to do that once. The right way, I mean."

"Reno..."

"Shh. I'm sleeping," he grumbles, closing his eyes. So pale... I look back to my friends, who are occupied with killing Sephiroth, and I just know that they didn't bring Life. But I see a glimmer of red in Tifa's slot and feel my eyes widen. Phoenix.

"Tifa!"

"Yuffie?"

"Summon Phoenix, now!"

"Right," she nods and does as I say, the golden bird flying over us.

Sparkling red magic falls from it as it circles over Reno. Please tell me it'll bring Cloud back. Please. Then the bird blasts Sephiroth with hot fire before disappearing. The SOLDIER seems to be burned, but not too badly. And Cloud isn't here. I bite my lip and force back tears. What did you expect, Yuffie? I hear coughing behind me and turn to see the redhead behind me sit up and stare at his gut in surprise. The wound is completely healed and he's alive.

"Wha.."

"Cmon," I nod toward our enemy and go to fight. Unfortunately for us, the man takes us down easily one by one until it's just me. I don't know what I was expecting. For vengeance to drive me on? It didn't work. He dodges a swing from my shuriken and knocks my head with the hilt of his sword. Hard. I fall to my side on the ground, staring up at the four Sephiroths above me. He smirks darkly and rests hmthe edge of his sword against my throat. This is it. I'm gonna go see Cloud. Aeris and Godo too. Mikey.

"Poor, poor little child," he sneers before raising his weapon. But then he stops, cat eyes wide and he falls forward onto his knees, holding his chest. "Mother, it can't be," he wheezes.