块 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

Start from the beginning

I shrugged.

♿︎

"You don't wanna spend the day with me orr?" Tobias looked away from the tv.

"Where everybody at?" I mugged.

"Minding they business. You should try it." He tilted his head.

"Okay." I mumbled before crawling into the bed.

I grabbed my teddy bear and laid my head on it's shoulders.

"Whats yo problem?" He mugged me.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Stop lying."

"Im not.."

"You is but alright." He stood up and walked towards the closet.

♿︎

"I still can't believe y'all named y'all child kiwi." I shook my head looking down at b-max and lex daughter.

"B-max named her that." Lex mugged.

"Mama texted me and asked if we wanted to see Sincere's son." Diamond asked me while slipping rakim's sock on.

"Sure, why not." I shrugged. "I want to be apart of the mother goose club, everybody got children."

"Not me!" Desire stuck her tongue out. "I ain't pushing out his babies until he put a ring on my pussy." She smirked.

"He said y'all was single." Morgan looked over at her.

"We are, we still fucking though." She dropped her head to her shoulder.

Diamond stood up and picked rakim up sitting him on her hip as she walked towards the kitchen. "Dallas, come talk to me real quick."

I followed her into the kitchen and leaned against the island. "Yes?"

"Im pregnant... by a retarded nigga. My baby gonna be slow." She sat rakim on the table before laying her face in her hands. "My baby gonna have to get SSI checks."

I tucked my lip, trying not to laugh. "I thought you told him to wrap it up?"

"I did but.. we did it unprotectedly once and he thought it was cool to nut in me!" She blew air from my mouth.

"You don't wanna have a kid by bam?" I chuckled.

"I do.. i think it's too soon though." She sighed.

"I know you're against abortions but...-"

"But nothing, I will not give my child up or kill it." She shrugged.

"Well, you gonna have to.. you know accept the fact that you're gonna have a baby earlier then what you wanted." I grabbed rakim hand while he played with his buttons on his jacket.

♿︎

"My buttons my buttons my four groovy buttons." Rakim sung while holding kiwi's hand.

"My buttons." Bam added. "Pop!"

Kiwi flinched before looking up at bam.

"Stop. You scaring her." Lex mugged.

"Fuck up." He bucked at her.

"I hate bitches, i hate bitches." Roscoe huffed before dropping down on the couch.

"Bitches hate you." Morgan mugged him.

"Okay I didn't ask you." He waved her off. "Y'all know any crack dealers?"

"Yes, Charlie." Bam nodded.

"Charlie still with that white girl with the braces?" Beno asked.

"Yessirrrr!"

♿︎

"Fuck is you eating?" Tobias mugged me before crawling into the bed.

"A pickle and hot chips. There's nothing wrong with hot chips and pick-"

"Everythings wrong with that shit." He scrunched his face up and pulled the covers over him.

"You wanna try it?" I held the pickle up to his face.

"Hell no. I don't like spicy shit." He moved his head back.

"Just try it." I laid my head on his shoulder. "It's good."

"I ain't eating that shit." He mushed my hand. "Now move it."

"Can i get a kiss?" I wrapped my leg around his waist.

"Nope, you got that hot shit on yo lips." He shook his head.

"Tobias."

"Dallas."

"Stop."

"Im not doing shit. I just don't have time for my stomach to be hitting corners and licks, the hell?" He narrowed his eyes.

"I kissed yo lips when you had got done eating them nasty ass shrimps." I mugged. "My lips don't even have the hot shit on em."

He blankly stared at me before grabbing my chin pulling my lips to his, pecking them twice. "Now leave me alone."

"No can do buddy. You stuck like chuck."

$$$

Im bored so

Im bored so... 6 more chapters til im
done with this book. Thank the lord.
I need a new project.