Chapter 13

Cristiano's POV:
I woke up to yelling, not what you want to wake up to. I got up and got dressed and came out to see what was going on. They let him in.

"por que ele está aqui /why is he here" I asked Meghan in Portuguese and sort of anger voice.

"ele queria ver você e eu disse não em seguida, ele começou a gritar comigo /he wanted to see you and I said no then he started yelling at me" she said looking at me.

"What do you want" I asked Jeff

"I wanted to say I am gonna leave u alone and her, I only wanted to see her one last time" he said

"Ok you can leave now" I told him

He started walking and stopped and turned around and looked at Meghan then started to walk again and left. I look at Meghan, she has a worried look on her face.

"He's gonna come back again I know it" she said, I pulled her over to me and hugged her.

"He's not getting threw me" I told her kissing her forehead.

When Meghan's parents got home from work we got changed and went out to dinner, Meghan is wearing black jeans, white tank top and blue heels. Im wearing black dress pants, a dark blue button up shirt with black shoes.

Meghan sat next to me and her parents across the table, she looks for amazing just sitting there. I put my hand on her leg making her look at me, I smiled at her and she smiled at me.

After dinner we went home, me and Meghan went into her room. She sat on the bed looking at everything.

"I haven't been in here for a really long time, it's all like I left it" she said picking up a small pillow and putting in her lap.

"How about you show me how Meghan would spent a day in 'Cali' tomorrow" I asked her standing in front of her.

"U really want to see what my life was like in Cali" she asked looking up at me

"I would love to, going to beach, Ice cream all of the fun stuff" I said

"Hah ok I'll show you" she said "you need a good night sleep to keep up with me tomorrow" she said with a smile on her face.

----------------------------------------------
I would just like to let everybody know that I will be updating every Wednesday and Thursday. If you could leave me comments at the end of the chapters it would be great, I want to know what you guys think!!.