Chapter 89

Meghan's POV:
I woke up without Cris and looked around, this isn't my room, there was a man sitting in a chair in the corner watching me "good morning Ms. Delgado" he said, I lied back down and all I thought was were is my kids and Cris.

I got dressed and walked down the stairs to find Peter (Meghan's dad) sitting there reading the paper "what do u want with me now, after 28 years u still want me" I said looking at him "I wouldn't have to do this if u didn't burn down my house because u would still be there but now if u touch any door nobs to outside u will get a little surprise" he said point at my ankle with a metal bracelet "what am I a dog to u" I asked "of course not I just need u to behave" he said "wait tell Cris gets here" I said looking at him with a mad look "I think we will all be dead by that time" he said smiling "did u forget I know how to use a gun and I wouldn't mind killing u again" I said walking away from him, I could tell he was looking at me.

I spent my day in my room looking out the window, trying to think where I was, I looked at a picture. It was Kyle and Samantha, I was in there house, god I hope someone thinks of this.

The next day:
"Hey dad do u want to take a walk outside and we can come back and go up into ur room" I said going down his chest with my hands "u aren't aloud outside but he can go to my bedroom" he said crabbing my arm. What did I do.

I watched Cris pass the house three times today after being played with, I cried because I knew he couldn't help me or know that I was here.

Cristiano's POV:
"How does this guy keep getting out of jail" I asked "he gets bailed out and then he comes back for her" Jen said looking at me "I need something done fast about this, idk what he's doing to her and I don't want to think about it" I said looking away "it's getting worse and worse" James said sitting back in his chair "Cris" Jen said sitting up "what" I said looking where she was "Bella" I said getting up and walking to her "ur walking, u can't walk yet" I said sitting her down "u got to wait for mommy" I said and walked away and went upstairs.

Jennifer's POV:
"This is crazy, she is my sister and I'm sitting here doing nothing" I said looking at James "there isn't much we can do" he said "we can go to the police" I said.

I walked into the police station and walked to the front desk "hi, I was wondering if someone could help me find my sister" I asked "of course we can try and help as much as we can, how long has she been gone" the officer asked "she has been gone two days" I said "Ok,do u have any idea where she would have gone and has she done this before" she asked "our father took her and he has done this many times" I said "what's his name" she asked "Peter Delgado" I said looking at her, she didn't say anything she just looked at me.

I walked into Cris's house "what's wrong with u why did u go to the police without asking me" he said just as I closed the door "she isn't gonna just walk in her Cris I had to do something, she is my sister too u know" I said kind of yelling "fuck" he yelled looking away from me "why don't u get some sleep ok" I said looking at him "ya, I'll call u if I hear anything" he said walking up the stairs.

I went home and got in bed "I can't wait tell I can sleep without having to worry anymore" I said cuddling into James "I know me too" he said kissing my forehead.

Cristiano's POV:
I lied in bed once again with no Meghan, I wasn't so worried about my self but the kids, they need Meghan, I can't take care of them on my own, she needs to be here, with me, with the kids, with her family. Our life gets good but then something bad has to happen then something really bad, Peter knows his way around things way to well, once Meghan gets home he is gonna be put in jail for a long long time and he won't be able to get out on bail this time.
_________________
That's that guys hope u liked it and if u did give it a vote and comment any question or comments u have in the comments :)