Chapter 53

Meghan's POV:
I woke up to the smell of food, I got up and put on Cris's sweater and walked out into the kitchen. James, Cris, Hugo, Mark and Cristiano were cooking "what is this" I said walking over to Cristiano who was siting at the bar/counter "we decided to cook the ladies breakfast" Mark said (Mark is Elma's husband) "so I'm still suppose to be asleep" I said looking at all of them "Yes" Hugo said looking at me "Well I guess I will go back to bed, but I don't have anyone to go with me" I said looking outside and all of the boys looked at me "I'll go mommy, I'm tired" Cristiano said opening his arms for me to pick him up "alright little man lets go" I said picking him up and walked back into the bedroom and went to sleep.

A Half hour later Cris came in and woke us up "I'll feed Bella and Cameron, u and Cristiano go get something to eat" he said as we walked out. We went out and sat down at the table, and started eating "where is my brother" Elma asked "He is feed Bella and Cameron" I said eating "where have u been all this time I haven't seen u in so long, before Cris went to Manchester" Hugo said looking at me "I um....." I looked at Jen, she was looking at me "I was in a coma and l forgot a lot, like that Cristiano was my son" I said as everyone stopped and looked at me "how could u not know the kid was yours" Hugo asked "because I forgot things, I just said that and my parents never told me" I said looking at my plate "how could u not tell your daughter she had a child" he asked my mother "leave her out of this" I said "I didn't ask u" he said "it isn't ur business to know" James said looking at him "Hugo drop it, please" Cris said coming into the kitchen.

I tried to avoid Hugo as much as I could today, he banged into me a few times and Cris told him to leave me alone. Everyone wanted to go out for dinner but I didn't want to, I just stayed at the house with Bella and Cameron. I got ready to take a bath when I heard someone's phone ringing so I walked around trying to find it when I did it was Hugo's and Irina Shayk was calling him, the picture on his phone was her naked.

I told Cris when he got back, he didn't care but he was wondering why she was calling him "Hugo, why is Irina calling you" Cris asked him "she called" he said standing up "ya she did, why tho" Cris said "I'm dating her" he said walking off to his room.

We all got ready for bed after a tiring day of swimming and just being outside, I did the same as last night put on one of Cris shirts and shorts and got in bed and cuddled with him. We talked for a while tonight, just about what we are going to do when everyone leaves and we kissed for a while until we got tired then I turned on my side not facing Cris and he cuddled into me with his arms around me, we went to sleep.
______________________
That's the end of this chapter, I hoped u liked it even tho it was a little short and tell me what u think about Hugo, vote and comment if you want :).