Home Sweet Home

Cristiano's POV:
I woke up feel tired but I still got up, I got dressed wearing my training pants and madrid t-shirt. The team went downstairs in the hotel to have breakfast, we left an hour later. When we got there there wasn't many fans but still a lot. We went in and got on our warm ups and went onto the pitch. I texted Meghan to see if she was going to watch the match "hey princess are you watching the match" I texted her "Ya me, Jen and the kids are waiting for it to start, good luck babe ;)" she texted me back "are they watching" James asked me "yup" I said putting my phone in my bag.

When the game was over we went and showered, we didn't win by the way. I changed back into my suit and we went to the buss then back to the hotel. I packed up all my stuff so it was ready to go home from tomorrow morning. I then went to sleep.
--------------------------------
I sat with James on the Plane "how was you sleep last night" he asked looking at me "same as last night, rough" I said looking out the window "what's on ur mind" he asked "idk man, I guess it's cuz it's not my bed" I said looking down at my lap.

When I got to the air port Meghan, Jen and the kids where there. I walked over to her, James was behind me "hey babe" Meghan said kissing me "daddy" Cristiano said hugging my leg "hi buddy" I said picking him up. Bella and Ally where asleep in the stroller "why aren't you asleep like ur sisters" I asked him "I'm not tired and I wanted to see you" he said smiling and hugging my shoulder.

As we were walking out of the airport people where yelling out my name, taking pictures and asking question about the game. I was ready to go home and sleep. We got home and put the kids to bed, I went into the bathroom "Meg, why is there a pregnancy test in here" I said looking at her fixing the bed and turning around "I ugh just wanted to check that's all" she said turning back to the bed "ur not pregnant are you" I said leaning on the door, she turned around and looked at me and shook her head and went to the closet and changed into my shirt and go into bed, I took off my pants and shirt and got in bed with her and cuddled with her and fell asleep
________________
And that's today chapter, hope you guys liked it :)