Chapter 87

Cristiano's POV:
I woke up and turned over and looked at my beautiful wife who was still asleep. My phone started to ring but I turned the volume off quickly and got up and went out of the room to answer it.
"Olá"
Dolores-"Olá você pode obter as crianças agradar/hello can you get the kids please"
"Eles estão sendo problemas/are they being trouble"
Dolores-"por favor/please" she sounded worried
"No meu caminho/on my way"

I got dressed (outfits in the picture) and went and got them. There was another car there when I got there, the kids ran out to me, I looked at them and looked back at the car "get in the car and lock the doors ok" I told them. I really didn't like getting angry in front of my kids but this was different "you should leave, there isn't anything here for u" I said looking at Peter "where is ur little side kick, James" he said walking away from my mother "why are u here" I asked him "to see my grandchildren" he said looking at Bella and Cameron in their play pin "mom get them we are leaving" I said looking at her "why are you leaving so soon" he asked with a smirk on his face "can you leave now you have no reason to be here" I said as we were ready to leave "I'll be seeing you Cristiano" he said walking out of the house "pack a bag mom you are staying with us for a while" I said watching Peter get in his car and drive away.

I walked into mine and Meghan's room, she was doing something on her laptop "hi momma" I said walking over to her "hi she said smiling "when did u wake up" I asked "about an hour ago where were you" she asked "I went and picked up the kids" I said walking over to the other side of the bed and sat next to her "my mom is staying with us for a while" I told her "why, are we going somewhere" she asked "she called me to come get the kids because Peter was there, he didn't hurt them or do anything but he did tell me he will be seeing me" I said looking at her "this has got to stop, I've thought many times to just give myself to him so he doesn't want anything else from us" she said looking at me "please don't I have spent to many years without u and I don't want to anymore".

After having a long talk with my wife about all of this, she said she wanted to be alone. I kissed her, got up and left the room.

Meghan's POV:
I just wanted to be alone today, something just feels different to me and I don't really know why. I sprung up and went to the bathroom...... morning sickness. When I was done throwing my guts up, I changed into one of Cristiano's shirt and pj shorts.

Cris texted me and asked me if I wanted some lunch, I told him to bring me up something. Our room was dark the way I liked it, I had the fan going and half the sheets on me "I have brought u food" he said coming in "good I'm starving" I said looking at him "babe are u ok" he asked looking at me "ya why" I sat up "you don't look ok" he said sitting next to me "I'm just a little dizzy, I'm gonna sleep it off" I said turning over "ok, I'll be downstairs" he said getting up and walking out of the room.

I slept for an hour or so and I feel worse then before, maybe I should go to the doctor I thought, I got up which was a bad idea, everything was moving but I wasn't. Finally made it to the stairs, there was no way I was going down there "Cris" I yelled trying to hold myself up "ya" he said looking up at me but I could see his face expression change when he looked at me, he ran up over the stairs and sat me down "what's wrong" he asked in sort of a panicking voice "I think I should go to the doctor" I said looking up at him "ok, I will take you" he said helping me up and brining me to the hospital.

Coming home from the hospital I felt so alone even tho Cris was sitting right next to me. The doctor told me I had Preeclampsia, I looked over at Cris as I was thinking about this. "We have to..." he cut me off "I don't want u to die, we had this talk before, I don't want u to have that baby ether" he sounded angry with me "I'm not going to die and that baby is ours" I said looking away from.
________________________
That is this chapter guys hope u liked it if u did give it a vote and any comments or questions u have put them in the comments :)