Chapter 2

Meghan's POV.

Thinking on how much Cris meant to me was making me like him more then I do now. I don't think I can actually date him, from what I have seen he is with girls all of the time. I don't want that and I don't want him to change for me.

Just as I get in my hotel room my phone rings, I have never seen this number before. "Hello..." I heard a voice that I knew "Hi Ronaldo... I would love too.." He asked me out on a date.

A few hours later just as I was brushing my teeth there was a nock on the door, I opened it to find a handsome man in a suit. "Come in", I went back to the bathroom and finished brushing my teeth and came back out.

"You look prefect" he said looking at me with his brown eyes "thank u you look good to". He walked over to me and kissed me. I am wearing a black strapless dress that comes up to the middle of my thoughts and white heels it's funny how he was wearing white shoes.

Cristiano's POV:

Why did I just kiss her "I'm sorry" "it's fine um maybe we should go". We got to this nice restaurant. There was photographers everywhere, I got out and went over and opened the door for her and pushed our way threw with my arm on her waist. We got in and sat at a table, ordered our food.

"So cris when did u come back" she asked after taking a sip of her water. "I came back a few years ago, it wasn't working for me to stay in Manchester anymore" I told her as I was eating.

We went to the car and I asked her what she wanted to do "let's go to a club I haven't been to one in a while and I have you to go with me". For some reason I felt like something was gonna come out of this and I want it.