Chapter 55

Meghan's POV:
It was 9:30 am when everybody started getting up, we decided we would go to a mall "new shoes" I said walking to the car.

We got to the mall, it was kind of crowed but it wasn't, we were just walking around when we heard yelling and people running, we kept the kids close, there were cops running after these two guys.......

Cristiano's POV:
My phone was constantly ringing, from the team, I watched my wife lie there asleep after just getting out of surgery, she had been shot......, the doctors removed one of her kidneys. I finally answered the phone.
"what do you want"
Bale- "is she ok"
"She is asleep right now"
Bale- "dude what happened"
"We were in the mall and the police were after two guys and one of them shot Meghan"
Bale - "should I come down there"
"If you want, I think she's gonna want to go home when she wakes up"
Bale - "I'm gonna get a flight as soon as I can and I'll be there"
"Alright be carful"
Bale - "you too"
I hung up and looked at her "babe can u please wake up, I want to hear ur beautiful voice again" my eyes started to tear up "please just please" I begged taking her hand.

I felt her hand move, I looked up at her "I'm right here" she said really groggy "I didn't think u were gonna wake up" I said standing up "Of course I would, can I see my mom" she asked "ya I will get her" I said standing up.

Meghan's POV:
I was feeling a lot of pain in my stomach, Cris walked out and got my mom. "hi sweetie" she said coming in and closing the door "mom, can I still play" I asked as she sat on my bed "honey, it's not a good idea" she said, I looked away from her "why do I feel so weird, I think I'm gonna throw up" I said as my mom past me the bowl on the table, I started to get sick, I was crying at the same time from all the pain. My mom got Cris, he came in a sat next to me "I want to go home" I said crying into his lap "we will go home as soon as it ok for you to leave" he said looking away from me, his voice sounded like he was gonna cry but I just stayed like I was.

Cristiano's POV:
It was the next day when Gareth, Marcelo, Lucas, and Pepe came into the room. Meghan was asleep so I brought them outside the room and left the door open a little "how is she" Marcelo asked looking at me "she is very sick, I'm gonna try and get her home as soon as possible to see a doctor there" I said looking at all of them "have the kids seen her" Gareth asked "no not yet, we don't think we should and she doesn't want them to see her like this" I said looking into the room "Cris" I heard a small voice, I went into the room, Meghan was starting to wake up, I sat next to her and put my arm around her as she cuddled into me. The boys came in and sat around.
-------------------------------------
It's been four days and we are flying home, Meghan was asleep the whole flight home, I took her to see the team doctor the day we got back. Everything that was happening was suppose to.

I got a call later that day saying that Meghan was going to be brought into surgery in two weeks for a new kidney, she can play soccer again.
___________________________
That's the end of this chapter, if u liked it give it a vote and comment :)