Chapter 78

Cristiano's POV:
It was 4:30 am when my phone rang, I jumped up out of bed to answer it.
"Hello"...... I started to get dressed, I went into the room my mom was staying in and told her I had to leave.

I got out of my car to see cop cars, fire trucks and ambulances everywhere "I'm sorry sir u can't be here" an officer told me as I walked under the yellow tape "my wife is here" I said and walked past him, I looked around everywhere for her. I started to run when I seen her sitting there with just a blanket around her "Meghan" I yelled as I was running, she stood up.

I hugged her when I got to her, she started to cry "it's ok baby I'm here" I said holding back my tears "I didn't think I was ever gonna see u again" she said looking up at me "I should have never of let u go" I said putting my hands on her cheeks, I kissed her.

When we got back to the house it was 7:00 am, I walked her upstairs and got her in bed, I got in with her. I looked at her naked body it was bruised and cut with bandaids, I got her dressed into her pyjamas. "Please don't let him take me again" she said looking at me "I promise u my life that he won't take u anymore, I started to kiss her "I don't want to be touched in any place if u know what i mean for a while" she said "I understand, whenever ur ready beautiful" I said pulling her over and going back to sleep.

We woke up the next morning to everyone standing around us Jen, her mom, James, Ally, Cristiano, Cameron was in her moms arms, Bella was in my moms arms, Mackenzie, Bentley, Kylie, Hugo was with his baby, my sisters, my team and a few of Meghan's team mates. I jumped when I seen everyone, I shook Meghan when she woke up she looked at everybody and started to tear up "thank u for everything" she whispered, I put my arm around her.

After everyone left, I went downstairs to cook some food for Meghan. I brought it up to her so she could eat in bed "look what I have" I said walking into the room "u made me breakfast" she said smiling "I did" I brought it over to her and lid down next to her "thank u" she said looking at me.

After we got dressed and showered we got ready and went to my practice. When I came out from changing I seen Meghan laughing with Bale, i smiled and walked out onto the field. I kicked the ball to her, she looked up at me "come on" I said waiting for her, she walked out onto the field with me, I kicked it over to her, she started running with it, idk why but she looked behind her when she did she fell on the ball and it went under her stomach, I ran over to her and knelt down next to her "are u ok" I asked "ya but my stomach hurts" she said looking at me, I helped her up "I think I'm just gonna watch" she said walking off the field.

Meghan's POV:
I swore I heard my dad say "you made the Atletico Madrid team" so I looked behind me and fell over the ball. This can't happen when I'm out on the pitch, everyone will think I'm clumsy or something. I went over and sat on the bench and watched everybody, Cris kept looking over at me. Going home sounded really good right now.

When we got home I just felt like going back to bed so that's what I did, it was a good temperature today, wasn't to hot or to cold. I put on Cris's shirt on and took off my pants and got back in bed. Cris came in and looked at me "what are u doing" he asked "trying to sleep" I said opening one eye "oh really" he said taking off his shirt "ya" I said trying not to smile "I'm gonna take a shower would u care to join me" he said holding out his hand, I took his hand and pulled him over to me and started to kiss him.

I pulled him down on me "I thought u said u wanted to wait for a while" he said looking at me "I know u wont hurt me but just take it easy" I said putting my hands on his shoulders "I will be very careful" he said kissing me, I moved the sheets down so he could get in, I helped take off his pants, he took off my shirt, I felt his warm hands go under my back and take off my bra....
___________________________
Here is this chapter guys, hope u liked it is u did vote and if u have any questions or comments put them in the comments :)