Chapter 34

Cristiano's POV:
Today is the big day, I get to marry my best friend and I have never been more happy then I am today. I was putting on my tux with Marcelo, Garth, James, Pepe and Lucas.

I was thinking about Meghan all night and all morning up to now, thinking how she is gonna look coming down the aisle.

"Are you nervous" Marcelo asked looking at me and smiling

"Worse the 5 minutes ago" I said looking in the mirror fixing my tie

Meghan's POV:
I was putting on the finishing touches of my makeup then I put on my dress. Jen, my mom, and Ally were getting there dresses on as well.

"I think it's time" my mom said looking at me threw the mirror I was looking in

"Yup" I said smiling and turning around, to see Ally and picking her up "mommy is gonna go get married to daddy" I said fixing her hair, she smiled at me.

I walked out to meet James, he looked at me smiling. "You look amazing" he said as I took his arm, "Thank u, u don't look so bad yourself" I said as we walked up to the door.

They opened the doors, I looked up and seen Cris waiting for me, I felt like running down the aisle. We started walking when the music started, everyone was standing up. I squeezed his arm as we got up to the alter, Cris walked down to me. The door behind us opened.... It was my brother.

My brother Jake was in the U.S. Army, I turned and smiled, he was still in his uniform. I started to cry, I leaned on Cris who had his arm around me, Jake started to walk down the aisle.

"Can I give my sister away" he said smiling

"Yes, please" I said still crying but I hugged him

He shook Cris's hand, Cris took my hand and walked me to the alter, Jake went and sat next to my mom, James stood next to the rest of the boys.

Cris put my ring on, I put on his. "Mr. and Mrs. Ronaldo dos Santos Aveior I pronounce you husband and wife, Cristiano you may kiss the bride" said the minister, Cris kissed me and I put my arms around his neck. We walked out of the church.

Me and Cris had our "first dance", I stayed close to him the whole time. "Is there something wrong" he asked, "no, I just wanted my dad to be here but I got my brother instead" I said still keeping my head to his chest

After we danced, we ate, danced, I danced with Jake, we had cake. "Babe taste the cake" I opened my mouth and Cris put it all on my face. Even laughed, "here, I won't put it on ur face" I said take some of it off my face and putting it on Cris's.

After everything was all over, me and Cris left and went to a hotel. "I can't wait to get this dress off" I said kicking off my shoes, "I'll help you with that" he said.

He started to unzip the dress slowly, I just stood there, the dress dropped to the floor. Cris picked me up and brought me too the bed, "don't take off ur suit u look so good" I said looking up at him

"I can't do this in a suit" he said taking off the jacket

I pulled him down on me, and flipped us over so I was on top of him, I started to kiss him and undo his shirt, I started to kiss down his chest, I took off his pants. He pulled me up to him, he pulled the sheets down and pulled us up so we could get under, I stood up and took my underwear off. He went up and down my sides with his hands and took my bra off.

He got up and went to the bathroom after a few minutes, I just lied there with the sheets up to my chest. He came back and got in bed with me and pulled me over to him.

"Did u want to go to sleep" he asked moving his hand across my stomach, "ya I'm tired" I said looking at him. He was on his side and I was on my back. "Did u have fun tonight" he asked, "I did I had lots of fun" I said. He kissed me "night I love u" he said kissing me again, "I love you too" I said kissing him back and we went to sleep.

----------------------
Sorry it was a day late but here you go, I hope you guys like it and also I did make the Twitter account @MeghanRonaldo7, so go follow me and ask any questions you have.