35 - The Arrogant American

Gideon was up by 5am. She wanted another shower to help wash away some of her scent and she wanted to wash her hair. She had closed the door so as not to disturb her sleeping Mate. After putting on her underware, she thought of wearing her hair down for the day. It was something she rarely did, but wanted to do something different. She was happy her Alpha didn't mind her getting out of the room. While it wasn't home, it was their temporary 'den' and she felt safe there. But she wanted out and she wanted to see Gangnam. She had her hair straightened and curled by 7 so she went to wake the Alpha.

She walked over to the bed and nuzzled him. All she had on was her underware.  He started to stir.

"Hey babe, it's almost 7. Get up, I'm done in the bathroom."

Waking up, his eyes went directly to his Omega who was standing by the bed looking down at him. "Wow babe!"

"What?"

"You have your hair down."

"Yeah, I wanted to do something different."

He stood up almost instantly, his naked body on display as he wrapped her in his arms, he raked a hand through her long tresses and nuzzled into her hair.

"You should wear it down more often."

"Yeah...but people like to put their hands in it."

He smiled and made his way to the bathroom, taking his clothes with him. Gideon opted for a nice comfy, oversized sweater, she also added a scarf, that way if her hair got to be too much, she could use it as a headwrap. She would wear her boots to finish out the outfit. As the Alpha came out of the bathroom, his shirt collar wasn't right.

"Come here, Alpha."

He stood in front of her with his arms around her waist as she fixed his shirt. Once done, she placed her arms over his shoulder.

"Thank you."

"Mn. You let me know if things get to be too much."

"I will. Can we get something to eat afterwards?"

"Sure babe."

After some quick kisses the two were ready. Gideon gathered all the trash from the previous night's meal and set the small garbage can in the hallway. She grabbed her bag and tablet for notes. Before they exited the room, she grabbed his hand, walking closely behind him.   As they reached the elevator they heard familiar voices.

"Hey you two!!" It was the Elderly couple. Sanada was quick to approach them. Gideon was fine with them and went in for hugs.

"How are you two love birds doing?" Gideon wanted to know if they were enjoying themselves.

"We went for a walk in the park and dancing!! Come. Come!"

The Elders wanted to talk to them privately and pulled them off to the side.

"Thank you my dear. Thank you so much for what you've done for us. But please, be careful with your gift."

"I will, I couldn't help it, you have been so sweet and kind to us. It was my way of saying 'Thank You'."

"Yes thank you, you've really touched us during our stay here!" Sanada was grateful for their kindness too. They exchanged hugs again.

"Well, enjoy a happy life together as Mates my dears. We are going on a cruise! We are headed out now, but wanted to thank you my dear."

More hugs and goodbyes and the two couples parted ways. Making it back and onto the elevator, Gideon stayed close to her Mate.  Even though the lobby was full of people, they kept a respectful distance mostly because Sanada kept glaring at everyone.