32 - Sassy Omega*

Looking back at her, Sanada smiled. He was loving every second of having a Mate and having her so open and receptive to him. She was beautiful, loving, intelligent and highly affectionate. 

"So what do you want to do when we get back?"

"You seriously need to ask, Alpha?"  Her voice was low and seductive.

"God I love you...tease."

"Only for you Alpha."

Walking down the hall the couple next door came out of the room at the same time. They were a little older and looked at the loving couple with disgust. Gideon had her head slightly lowered to keep attention off of her eyes and out of embarrassment which the Alpha picked up on. The woman was sneering at them.

"Filthy animals!"

Gideon squeezed the Alpha's hand.

{Let me babe}

Gideon moved in front of her mate, but didn't let go of his hand.

"I know! He's such a filthy, insatiable beast! It's so hard to keep him satisfied! I'm telling you, after 4 rounds of pounding, my vagina is just screaming. Oh? do you have that problem with your Mate, human?"

The woman's face went white as a sheet as she stood there frozen at the audacity of the Omega, her husband on the other was blushing. Gideon confidently smiled at her as the two walked past, the Alpha again smacking her hard on the ass.

"Come on you!"

"That is so disgusting! I'm complaining to the front desk for a different room!"

Gideon was close enough that she heard. She turned back to the woman.

"Hmm, that's a good idea because he's going to be horny as hell later on and he loves it when I scream his name! You two enjoy your stay!"

{You are unbelievable baby}

{I know!}

The two made it to the elevator as the couple from next door came around the corner.  As the door opened, they got on but the couple waited, Gideon waved sarcastically.  Taking notice, she saw the Elderly couple from the other day were also on the elevator with them.  She had been to busy being sassy.  The couple politely greeted them and bowed. The Elder woman noticed Gideon's eyes and whispered to her husband. The gentleman tapped Sanada on the shoulder.

"Excuse me young man, but you have a gorgeous Omega! We've only ever seen one other Prime in our lifetime. Thank you for taking such good care of her!"

Sanada was shocked that they knew what Gideon was. "Thank you Sir, I love her dearly. She's a wonderful Mate." Gideon couldn't help but to reply.

"Yes, thank you Sir, he's an awesome Mate. He takes very good care of me."

The Elderly couple laughed hearing the dark-skin Omega speak Korean to them.

"Dear, may I see your eyes again?" The elderly woman asked, her voice was full of joy. The Elderly couple had touched Gideon's heart with their kindness and she was fond of them. She saw the woman had to use a cane.

"Only if I can have a hug afterwards!"

She could tell the Alpha was uneasy with other's touching her but he trusted her and knew she had made an exception for the couple. The lady clapped happily as Gideon lowered herself so the lady could she her piercing grey eyes.

"Oh you are truly a beautiful Omega my dear!"

Gideon smiled and gently hugged her. Her hands heated up causing the woman to gasp. Sanada became concerned.