I took the burger that I had taken the last time and started munching on the fries along with the drinks, boy was I hungry. As I was munching on my amazing cheesy burger, " Everything alright,babe" I nodded .
She kept his hand on my arm and squeezed it lightly and I sighed. "I don't know , Emma its just ... I am scared" .. "scared about what?" prompted . "Scared that what if I don't recover my memories back , what if these people who are after me have killed my family and now are after me, what if you get involved into this and get hurt, I mean I just don't know where to start or go or feel .. " I sighed frustrated I kept my burger down slopped back onto the chair sipping on my drink , I was thirsty as well I realized sipping on my mojito . "Do you believe in God Beccs"
"One more thing to worry about..." I said rolling my eyes "I don't know which religion i belong to Am I a Christian, Jew, Buddhist , Muslim What am I and What is even my name" I huffed my voice slightly raising. "Okay calm down there and finish your burger." Emma replied finishing her own .

We finished our burger and drinks and started to walk towards the park where Emma found me . "I want that pomegranate yogurt" I said Emma pointing on the yogurt ice cream truck near the park and went towards it . We took our ice cream mine being plain pomegranate and her with kiwi and all the toppings that she could possible fit in that bowl of her and I rolled my eyes . "Listen...''Emma started as we sat down on the bench devouring our ice-creams, "I know it is messed up alright.. I get it but everything has a reason you didn't forget everything I mean you know what this is called'' she said pointing at the yogurt and I rolled my eyes "Don't stress it so much, what if your memories aren't triggering cause you are stressing it so much .. you are still recovering, the Dr did say it might be mild amnesia . About your family you have me right now" which made me smile "maybe they are out there Becca maybe they are not I don't know and I wont just sugar coat you things cause life isn't that way , but you have me right beside you whatever it maybe out there lurking , and you dont have to be scared of me getting hurt , I can take care of myself just fine if they at all reach our house we have alarm system which rings as soon as you press the button which is there hidden behind a painting in our living room okay, relax and I don't know which religion you belong to , but right now you don't have to belong to any to believe that he will bring it whats for you and why this all happened to you, at the right time for you to understand. If not that just believe in yourself right now and that your memories would surely return on due time when its actually needed, alright '' Emma smiled and continued her half melted cream yogurt. I gave her a half teary smile and kept my head on her shoulder while finishing my amazing freezing yogurt. Plain pomegranate yogurt actually solves the problem, I thought.

We reached home and Emma got a message. As we entered the hallway she grinned and I rolled my eyes, " Go on I wont mind it late already I might sleep" i replied keeping my purse knowing very well from whom did she get the text and what that grin was all about . She gave me a hug and showed me the alarm bell which was under most boring scenic painting ever out there . It was red color as usual and  you just have to pull the square  really hard . I nodded and locked the door behind her and checked at least three times also the windows, paranoid yeah very much . I switched off the lights of the entire house and contemplated whether i should take a shower or not . I sighed rolling my head back on the couch .. I shouldn't overthink a lot like Emma said "It will come to me" I said out loud and closed my eyes .

Knock, knock, knock. My eyes shot open and I sat right back up my eyes wide with panic? Fear? I dont know which one is it but I am very close to shitting my pants. "Ohkay calm down , calm down maybe Emma forgot her keys here" I whispered putting my hand on my heart to calm myself down . knock , knock . Emma knows there is a working bell in the house she would definitely ring it . "Okay breath in breath out" I took three breaths in and out and got up of the couch and went towards the door making sure I make no sound whatsoever as I move my feet on the floor. What do I do ? What do i do? Think Becca ... should I through the hshsms who's there, will they be able to see me as well . As Im moving towards the door there's buzz from my phone on the coffee table near the couch and I pause . Im glued to my feet , should I stay or should I move and check who texted or open the door . Sweat forming on my forehead at this point, my armpits started sweating as well. I choose the latter and go back towards the couch without making a noise but taking big steps this time. I reach my phone and then there's another buzz ..
Open the door..
Are you home?
Two text messages from Raphael an I breath a sigh of relief. As I go towards the door I decide to text him just to make sure its him.
You're outside right now?
Yeah its me .. came his reply . I see through the hajaj and its him in his suit tapping on his phone .
I open the door and smile.. "Hi"
"Everything alrightt?" He responds "There is no electricity at home?" He asks looking outside. "Yeahh.. I mean no" I say fumbling on my words "Which one is it?" He asks confused .
"Yeah, there is electricity at home" I say and open the door for him . I go inside and open the lights of the living room and kitchen as I come back he is closing the door . "Everything alright? Where's Emma" Raphael asks running his hand through his head and looking around .
"Emma just went out with a friend, we just reached home and I was too tired to be going anywhere?"
I replied motioning him towards the living room to sit on the couch or something .
"Too much work at office?" He asks his eyes sparkling as he sat on the beigh couch. "No not really" I say timidly you were the one making me tired I think . "Why did you close all the lights of the house?" He asks opening his top button. Why di I ? Ohh yeah cause I was paranoid , what should I say him.. the truth duhh.. he knows already why my subconscious replied . "Well cause I was a little scares to stay alone" I say smiling softly. He frowns at first thinking why and then nods his head in understanding.
"You came two days early" I say to him changing the topic and making it less awkward then it already is and by the way what is he doing here.
"Yeah the deal was done sooner than we anticipated, so there was no point of staying there" he replied . Wow I never thought we would have such civil conversation after the kiss, after he leaving without any explaining of why he didn't choose to take me , I mean I am glad but still . Should I ask him why he is here ? I wonder "Have you had dinner yet?" He asks taking me by surprise, dinner? Is he asking me what Im thinking he is asking I stare at him for a while and then I reply, " No, yeah I mean we had snacks while we were out so I am full you could say, Do you want some water?" I ask in the end just so that I am not rude .
"Where's your kitchen" he asked standing up .
"I can bring it to you." I say
"The kitchen?" He asks raising his eyebrows
"No I mean water" I say rolling my eyes .
"Don't roll your eyes at me" he says and I look at him . His face was serious but his eyes why laughing. And I move towards the kitchen disregarding what he just demanded.

He opened the refrigerator and scrunched up his nose "You don't have anything organic?" He says surveying the shelfs and I roll my eyes yeah you pay us so much right, I think to myself "Be careful about rolling your eyes I warned you" he says removing salsa sauce and sliced cheese. He didn't even look at me how??.. "Where is your pan"? He asks and I move my legs to remove sauce pan for him.
"Do you have spaghetti"? He asks and I shake my head, "We do have small shells though" I say to him as i remove a packed of small shell pasta.
"Alright that would do" he says nodding his head .
"Well... what are we doing here?" I ask as he tried to open another shelf.
"I can boil pasta in a sauce pan" he replies and move around to give him a bigger pan to bool the pasta in "No I mean with pasta" I add .
"We're making Volcano" he replies "What would we do with pasta Rebekah" the way he says my name even though I don't know if its my name still sounds so good , feels like its my name. " I can make it for you" I say thinking about my secretary duties.
"You're not hungry you said" he adds adding water to the pan and keeping it on the stove.
" Yeah, I mean for you " I say rolling my eyes and he stops and looks at me.
"What did I say about rolling your eyes Rebekah?" again my name and that tone . Can he hear me rolling me eyes? I thin and he takes few steps towards me and my eyes widened a bit, but i tried my best to keep my expressions neutral. He stood a foot away from me his blue eyes locked with my hazel ones and I look down no longer able to hold his gaze and also unsure of what to do . He leans in to my right and I suck in my breath as I smell his musky perfumed mixed with his own smell closing my eyes at this point, and the smell was gone and so was he as he took the lighter behind me from the counter for the stove.

##########################################################################################################################################################