chapter:13

I hope you guys will like this chapter as well if you like where the story is going so please hit the vote button and you can even share it among you're friends.I haven't been writing a lot lately,but I'll make sure I'll write often please do share if you like it will kinda encourage me to write soon.I totally understand its my very first story,and its kinda hard to hold on with all the mistakes I do.But I'll make sure I'll edit it and try to minimize the mistakes.Thank you. 

#######################################################################################################################################################################################################################################

CHAPTER:13

The next day went with a blur,the morning mostly went with me describing all the things what happened the previous night,it was hard to repeat the whole thing all over again and the face of the guy the look in his eyes,I shuddered.I told every detail to her .After that she gave me a big bear hug and said she wanted the same thing.I decided to make breakfast and lunch that day just to get off the things which were running on my mind to which at first she told me to rest but then after my reason was she was all happy that she was away from kitchen and takeout food.

"I am really fine,Emma I don't want to come out there I am good"I said to her while she was zipping her dress up. She was whining since evening wanting me to join her, saying that might help a a lot not just to get my mind out of that but may be the liquor might just help forget the whole ordeal but I refused to do it I wasn't quiet ready for that,not tonight at least.

"No Emma that wont work either"I laughed at her puppy dog eyes "pllleeaaasee,pretty please" she pouted  I sighed "I promise next weekend alright"to which she nodded and I smiled.She was looking quiet splendid in that outfit the black hugging tube dress showing off her body at precise places and the red pumps going with her lips.

"Don't wait up for me alright if you are sleepy you can go to bed,I am taking the keys"she said wearing her coat."Alright don't take too long"I smirked. she scoffed"its not my thing beccaa" she replied opening the door."then whats you're thing " I asked raising my brows "I'll tell that when I get back" with that she left and I laughed.

I made myself panini sandwhich that night and settled with a diet coke and a chick flick from Emma's DVDs.After half of the movie I decided to retire to bed it was 10 already and Emma dint showed up as she told,and I was tired not sure why because I was doing nothing all day,guess that requires energy too.After doing my almost nothing dishes I went for the shower the water  was so soothing that I decided for a nice long bubble bath.

after 1 hour all freshed and relaxed I went to bed and dozed off as soon as my head hit the pillow.

tring tring tring tarapterura

I woke up on that horrible caller tune that Emma had set up cause she found it so damn funny that she couldn't control but keep my caller tune as well, I have to show her whats funny now.

I got the cell phone, 12 in the morning and received it without checking the name.

"hello" I muttered "hey, you sleeping" came a male voice,I did recognize but I was quiet sleepy to understand.

"No,I am actually fishing at the moment would you like to have some,actually at midnight they really are in the mood to die."I muttered and the person laughed "yeah sure I don't mind,its been a while I had seafood" and I jerked up, well now I recognize it quiet well to sleep."uhh sorry I dint recognize your voice " I muttered my voice sounding much more awake now. "Ouch I thought its hard to forget such a voice"he feigned hurt at first and I smiled "You hurt my ego way to much Miss Winston" and I blushed,thank god he cant see me through phone."I really like it when you blush,its bad I can't see right now" he laughed "well I am glad about it "I muttered and he laughed well I am not sure what colour I went but its pretty dark.