Chapter 15.

Hey guys, and I am back after I don't know ages maybe ... I was going through something and just left writing the story . But I am back now (hopefully to stay) and this time I came determined to complete my story no matter how poorly it is written or how sloppy the story line is .. I want to complete this story, you can call this new year's resolution (me rolling my eyes) but no on a serious note I really want to complete it and I hope I get the drive to do so ... (enough of my annoying rant)
Here you go I hope you guys like it, please be kind and any good criticism is appreciated by me in the comments
thank-you
xoxo.

CHAPTER 15.

Its been three days since that day, three days since Raphael gone to South Africa, three days since me alone in this huge ass office doing my work . This time it was a bit easy cause I knew where he was and also I didn't had to answer the people about his whereabouts, or to clean his diary. But it was crazy sitting here alone staring at the empty office at the other side of the glass door. Clean table with files lines up for him to go through, no coffee cups lying around, no phone ringing, not him pacing from one corner to another or occasionally shouting on the call trying to make the person understand who the boss actually is . Just his scent lingering in the office to distract me from my work and make it further more painful then it already is. Am i agreeing to the fact that I am missing him. Would I miss him if he hadn't kissed me ?. Or is it just that kiss that keeps playing in my head when im in my shower, bed , and right now as I am staring hopelessly at his chair as if he would magically appear and smirk at me . I am sure I was kissed before by someone , im what 21, 22 ... god I don't even remember my age , will I regain my memory back or would I loose everything . Do I have a sibling or maybe my parents are looking for me .. but its been how many months now 2, 3 I mean they must've filed a missing person report, or maybe they can't cause of the people who are behind me or did they kill them first and now are after me ... my head started hurting as I kept overthinking... I want my memories back I sighed and slumped my head on my laptop staring at the view outside. The weather looks nice . It was nice three days ago as well .. all cold outside and hot on the inside am I drifting off towards that kiss again yeah , cold door pressed against my back and his hot lips against mine. It lasted for how long a minute, 30 seconds maybe I didnt count felt like 5 as I recall there was no tongue involved just his lips moving against mine and as I opened my eyes he was gone sitting on the other side facing the driver leaving me breathless and wanting ...

He dropped me home without a word, I mean what about the pending work or going to South Africa for that matter he didn't ask , just stopped in front of my house and asked me to come to work the next day ... As for me I was speechless, I just nodded and went inside without realizing i don't have the keys of the house. Had to wait for Emma for like two hours and lied to her that it was just half and hour also lied to her about the work and no mention of him asking me to go to Africa .. I mean i did feel guilty about it but then again i didn't feel like sharing about the kiss ,I mean I could but then I wanted to register it myself so i left it behind and its been three days now still I couldn't bring myself to talk about it . Emma did ask if I was alright I just replied it was one of those days kept hearing stories of hers which kept me sane to be honest . The next day when I came to office he wasn't there and had left me a mail of the list of work I'll have to do while he was away, and also he might come back after a week or so. I mean he could've texted me right . Professional much.

It was 4 already and I didn't finish half of the work that I was supposed to do . There was knock on the door and I looked up , "Are you okay"? Emma asked resting her shoulder on the glass door. "Yeah, I'm just hungry" I replied clearing my desk as my stomach starting growling reminding me that I skipped lunch . "Lets eat that burger you loved the other day " Emma said coming over to help me clean up and I scream whispered "Yassss" and closed the door behind me leaving his scent filled office which is making me crazy since three days.