chapter11

Here you go,i hope you guys will love it please don't forget to hit the vote button (:

#########################################################################################################################################################

CHAPTER:11

I stood there there In front of the full length mirror wearing my black cocktail dress,which i had purchased yesterday, reached up my thighs and showed my not so long slim legs as per Emma.Which were complimented with black shiny pumps.Emma had done a good job with my hair by turning them into soft big curls which reached just under my ribs.I had to beg her not to overdo it as it was just a mere dinner with my boss, I mean yeah with my boss who thought just after 1 week of work he will ask me out like ask out an employee as in his assistant.

Even Emma could not take the news, as he himself was the one to ask her so she had to swallow it up, she wanted me too look just the girl where he would just see me and drop on his knees I mean ya right! she has completely lostt it.Okay it was kind of unusual that he asked me for a date with him as as per Emma he is not the type to date his employee and never has he ever disclosed his affairs, okay Rebbecca you are not having an affair he is not that stupid to have it with you its just a date.And he is probably doing to get rid of you or just you know salute your work throughout the week I mean he was hell of boss the whole week.Not even a single minute in the office hours he let me sit peacefully, I mean thank god I was allowed to go to the restroom without his consent.He had kept a daily schedule of my work and was quiet attentive that I follow it I mean com'on the third day when I was 5 minutes late after lunch as I got carried way with Emma's all gossip I dint realise I was late not to forget just 5 minutes , he gave me a warning of not to repeat it again.I mean the laughter I heard from him the first day was never heard again and he just made sure he never saw me without work or without any file in my hand.

The last day of the week I was just to exhausted as I had to go in a meeting with him not to forget stand the whole freaking time and take notes of what he said.I mean really is this what assistant does work like a labour, anyways I was all happy and Emma decided to cook me a good homemade meal and we planned to go out to let our hair down, but Mr.arrogant ass had something else on his mind and asked me out out of nowhere just when I was opening the door.

"what are you doing tomorrow evening"? he asked making me stop on ma tracks and turn around.

"nothing much actually me and Emma just decided to have a girl time together" I told him hell my voice sounded much more tired then what I actually was.

"what exactly are you about to do"? he asked me his finer under his lips like his trademark thingy not to forget he looked damn eatable when he does that.Damn Rebbecca get a grip you need sleep.

"that's our thing and I think Emma has planned up things"I told him haughtily I mean why should I tell him about my plans even though they are nothing .The entire week he dint talk to me apart from giving work and today he is all asking my plan hell with him.

"very well then"he replied and made a quick dial on the telephone on his desk "can you come in here?" I am sure he did not even hear the reply and kept the phone.And minutes later I heard a quick knock and Emma entered the room and looked at me and my eyes went wide seriously is he going to ask her the plans.

"yes sir"? she asked him all In a formal employee manner.

"miss Jackson, Rebbecca here tells me you have plans,"he said pointing at me"if they are not so important can you just postponed it, cause we are planning to go on a date together".he said all cool and in a composed manner and I gasped I mean the balls of the man he did not even ask me on a date and what the hell is he talking about Emma's eyes went all wide not to forget my expression was the same.