chapter 8

I Hope you will enjoy the chapter, and please don't forget to hit the vote button:)

 ###################################################################################################################################################################################################################################

CHAPTER:8

'Rebecca wake up' an annoying voice ringing in my ear early in the morning, why can't anybody let me sleep in the morning.

'Go away' I muffled covering my head with the blanket.

'Rebecca we are going to be late and I don't think you will get your job if you show up late' they said and removed the blanket from my face I opened my eyes and had to close again because of the light 'Get up we are already late' and that's when it dawned to me, I am at Emma's place and we are going on a job hunt and I am sleeping like a lazy ass .

I got up and opened my eyes squinting cause of the light falling directly on my eyes, and saw Emma all ready in her black trousers, white shirt and black coat fitted perfectly on her delicious figure,her hair all tied up in an up do bun and a little frown covered on her pretty little face,''Are you going to stare at me we are already late you can look at me later'' she said irritated.

"oh yeah sorry I am just not the morning person,"I replied getting up and going inside the washroom.

"Hurry up Rebbecca we have like just fifteen minutes take, a shower and I will keep a dress for you while you bath" she said and the door clicking behind her.

I looked myself in the mirror my hair all pegion's nest I had bags under my eyes god I am such a mess.I brushed my teeth and,peeled my clothes off and jumped into the shower the hot water making me feel alive again, just when I was about to get over the door clicked open, and I jumped out of the shower and wrapped my body with the towel and went outside.

Emma was standing there holding the clothes which I was too wear." Really I should go professional on the first day itself " I said raising my brows holding the towel tightly.

She smiled "First impression is the last impression" I rolled my eyes to that " Common hurry up we don't have time we are late already thanks to you'' with that she went not allowing me to say anything, I looked at the dress and wore it without giving another thought I was late already,me and my sleep when am I going to get up without making anybody late.As I finished buttoning up the last button, I looked myself in the mirror the dark brown skirt helped me to show off my legs which I least wanted, the cream silk shirt showing of my bust area I wish I had a coat to go with it,I buttoned up all my buttons not wanting to show more than my legs, I don't want the boss to think anything otherwise.

I looked at my hair , they were messy and tied them up in a pony tail,not badd hmm.. "You look good" I turned around to see Eva smiling "these heels would go with that skirt "Thanks" I said wearing the heels colour same as my skirt."I really have no idea like how should I ....... "save it thank me all together after you get the job by treating me in my favourite restaurant" she interrupted me "And if we are late a single minute I don't think I will get that treat",she said taking her car keys from the counter where I followed her till we closed the door of the apartment not allowing me to say anything more.

We were in the traffic and my stomach decided to embarrass me by growling ,I looked at her and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry tummy we will feed you as soon as we get the job " she said speeding up as the signal turned green I laughed.

I was standing outside the office while Emma was inside doing the talking,she said she would ease it up a little for me.The company for which she is working is an infrastructure company I always wanted to be in that,as I was studying in the same field looks like I will get the job without completing my studies and felt a little anxious about that,the company is huge with all the people running here and there making it look as if it is a stock exchange, men in suit and women either dressed one like Emma or the skirt I am wearing right now just in black, I would love to work here I hope I just make it up. If I woudn't have been on the bench that day I wonder where I would be, after that arrogant ass left me alone.I wonder what he would be doing, may be partying around glad to get rid of me,on the other hand Emma here helping me out , god she is an angel sent for me. I know it sounds too girly girly but that's what I will call her she is doing way too much for a mere stranger like me,there are people who enjoy helping people without any selfish motive and Emma is definitely one of them .If I will get the job I will give her one hell of a treat.

I was all busy in my thought nervous as hell looking around and smiling dumbly at people who din't even bother to acknowledge me. There is no sign of Emma , I wonder what talking she doing that is taking so much time.

I was playing with my fingers ,and that's when the door burst open and I stood up looking at Emma all flustered. I hope all went well inside,she came to me "Listen Rebbecca there is a slight change" she said looking at me "What change?, the place is filled with someone else?" I asked ."No it's not that but kinda much worse" she said looking around and grabbing me by the arm "where are we going?" I asked scared did she loose her job cause of me my goodness I can't take that, here she is helping me and I on the other hand came into her life to ruin it .

She took me inside a small cabin and made me sit on the rolling chair whereas she sat on the desk," Did you loosee....." I coudn't make up saying after that."No i din't don't worry about that its just that the boss has changed" she said " boss changed what do you mean by that" I asked all worried. "I mean the holder of the company Mr.Stiltskin has two sons and he himself is a retired man and the company is under these two,basically its the younger one who comes everyday but there are times when elder one shows up out of nowhere and this is those times when he is around,I guess the younger one is off to some trip and he will will be gone for a while so you have to impress this one"she said pointing at the door where the eldest was in.

"Don't you think you are doing a good job of easing my anxiety" I replied sarcasm driping from each word and all worried.

"I din't mean that" she said " I have told him about all the secretary thing and that you are a good friend of mine and that won't be a problem at all and he seemed to be convinced and said he won't mind with a new assistant"

"Then what is the problem?" I asked not finding anything bad about it as he already said he won't mind having a new assistant.

"The thing is he is just a little stuck ed up than the previous one you just answer to the questions he is asking and leave as soo as he finishes okay" she said standing up making me do the same, I nodded.

We went back in front of the door and Emma knocked,"Enter" the male voice from inside came.

"Common don't panic be confident" Emma whispered and I just nodded.

We went inside the room the chair turned around and I could see just his head with jet black silky hair,silky really Rebbecca ,get a grip the desk was covered with files and pages spilled all over, the black laptop which was open and a cup of coffee was sitting beside the PC.

Emma cleared his throat and the chair turned around showing him sitting in his black coat white shirt,cream tie all loosed up holding a blue file reading it intently with a frown on his forehead,jaw clenched showing his jaw line, hair all messed up and those lips oh my they were just sooooo... "errr sir" Emma said interrupting me from my daze and that's when he looked up and he blue sapphire eyes my hazel ones.

Those eyes godddd they were even better then those lips no lips were much more ohh get a grip you are comparing lips with eyes stupid, but those eyes sapphire much like ocean blue held my mild hazel ones I just stood there starring at those eyes,and probably could have stood.all day long ,if i.wasn't wearing these heels. Those eyes held a hint of recognition in them and then within seconds it just went blank, like and icy cold stare as if it would just eat me up ,and that's when I looked down.

"You can go Emma " he said looking at me oh godd why did he let Emma go away ,and the look he was giving I am sure as hell he is going to insult me over and throw me from his company.

I bet I am not up to his requirement not that I am any of the guy's requirement.He was expecting some beautiful blond Victoria secret model's like assistant.Why is he making me sit alone with him when I am not like the one he wants. He could just throw me away with Emma and remove me from my misery.The door clicked making me aware that I was all alone with the devil himself,and I had no idea how will I react.

The room covered up in awkward silence,I shifted my weight from one leg to the other these heels are killing me. I looked up and those blue pair were starring at me intently and, I wished the floor would just crack open and I would hide myself under it,I so do not like those eyes, the way they were scanning me like an x-ray machine from up to down.

I stepped back when he stood up all in his 6'2 height, and smirked.

My eyes widening oh-oh, this is going to be one hell of an interview...

####################################################################################################################################################################################################################################