chapter:3

I hope you guys will like it :)

##############################################################################################################################################################

CHAPTER:3

I just sat there staring and staring at him. His blue eyes piercing mine and no they are different blue they are not those blue ones.they are different from those grayish blue ones, hes not the guy who had pinned me to that tree.His eyes were cold with fury they had no emotions whatsoever .These blue pairs has care in them they fell warm, he is definitely not him I thought. Hes not the person I met that night. which night? what day is it when did that happen? The doctor said I was passed out for like three days. God my head hurttss and I clutch my head with one hand on the brink of tears.

"Take it easy we dont have to rush" he said touhing me on my arm ."we can talk about it tomorrow, rest for now" his accent seems different than mine.

His touch brought little tingles but not like those fireworks I felt the previous night.

When did he come so close I did not even realise it I was too busy freaking out. His hand felt heavy on my shoulder and I felt tired so tired.

I stared back at those eyes unable to say anything because of the closeness, his blond hair falling sideways .

His eyes were deep blue as in really really blue I looked in those eyes and they blank again. Whats wrong with me reading eyes, feeling warm, feeling tingly did I got a brain transplant or something. Is there a brain transplant? Is that even possible? Whats wrong with me.

"Who are you?" I almost whispered.

He stepped back a little increasing the distance between us an plopped on the chair behind me when did he bring his chair near to my bed..

I felt bad because of the distance cause I felt cold againn I layed down bringing the sheets closer to myself get a grip!! I said to myself.I don't want to fall for him this instant or anyone for that matter I dont know my own name for the love of god these hormones are killing me.Was amnesia not enough.

"I am the one who bought you to the hospital"he said running his hand through his blond hair .

"But that night it was someone else"I said looking at him confused. Were there two guys , did the first one scared me that I run towards a truck and the other one rescued me. I am definitely going crazy.

"I don't know about whom are you talking"  he said calmly.

I tried to remain cool. This man doesn't know me he bought me to the hospital. That night I saw some other guy. What am I supposed to ask him. Who am I? What's my name? What if he takes advantage of my amnesia.

"How did you bring me over here?" I asked him instead   crossing my hands on my stomach and trying my best to sound confident and cool.

"You got hit by the truck and I bought you to the hospital " he said creasing his brows.

"No, the man who found me in those woods he was different he was not you " I said him firmly.

"How do you know you saw him clearly in that dark forest?" he said raising his brows.

I...I just know ? I said damn why did I stutter.

"Well yea I am not the man you saw in the woods" he said shifting his position "But I am the one who bought you to the hospital when you were hit by the truck that night".

How do I believe this guy I dont know anything I dont remember anything apart from the flash of memory I had just now. May be il remember evrythng slowly the doctor did say I need rest.