CHAPTER:6

I hope you guys will like it (:

########################################################################################################################################################

CHAPTER:6

I almost fell down from the bed as the blasted voice of the alarm reached my ears god that was one scary thing thay is  ringing continuously I stretched my hand to get the mobile phone and switch the alarm off which actually gave a mini heart attack.

Does that guy really want to let me live after saving my soul,doesn't he even know to keep a tone which is pleasant to the years while getting up, i got up from the floor and plopped on the comfy bed again my eyes drifting off to sleep again.

That's when that horrid ring tone started ringing again god that boy surely wants to kill me.I got up from the bed to just throw the phone away that's when i saw it wasn't an alarm but an incoming call I slided the green option as I already knew who is it going to be

"Get down" he said sounding firm.

"Now.."I replied unsure showing my index finger downwards.

"Its already 9'o clock last time i checked message was clear enough for you to understand and it was delivered on your cell phone" he said sounding irritated

My eyes grew wide as I remembered his text it was just 8 when i switched the alarm off I slept for 1 whole hour and dint even realise i just felt they were minutes what am I supposed to say him I dint even take a shower yet he will surely kill me now

"You are not ready yet" i heard him say from the door i turned around to look at him I looked at the phone once and kept it I was so busy in thinking for a reply that i dint even realise when he came up how did he get inside? But obvious its his own apartment he will have a spare key for himself that's just common sense I mentally slapped my self . I looked up at him he raised his brows at me for an answer.

"yea actually i just got up can u give me 15 minutes........please" I said him slowly I hope he gives me atleast 10minutes

"Not a minute more" he said showing 1 with his index finger and went away. I kept the phone and rushed to the rest room I washed my teeth with a spare brand new blue with white strips tooth brush I brushed my teethes and went to take a shower I shut the glass sliding doors and started the water the warm  water hitting my face warming mybself up. I washed my hair with the shampoo I dnt bother looking at the name. It smells like lemon, lemon seriously now its not the time to figure out my likes and dislikes. I dried myself with a baby blue towel everything in this house is blue or white not that it matters to me.I was running late I can think of the colour contrast later i wrapped the towel around body and went outside to get my clothes.

I entered the wardrobe now confused what to wear where is he taking me maybe i should remain in casuals i took a black lacy bra with matching panties denim jeans black sweatshirt and cream cardigan i dint bothered to check the brand i wore the dress and gave one look in the mirror the clothes fitted well as if they were mine .when i looked at my face What the .... my hair which reached above my belly button were big mess what am I supposed to do with this i checked the time just four minutes left he said not a minute more I quickly grabbed a back brush from the table and made a hair bun it wasn't that appealing but it will .Its better than keeping it open, I need a haircut. I gave a small smile to myself and walked out of the room.

I went in the hall to tell him that i was ready.He was standing there with his back turner towards me talking on the phone by the window side gazing out as if he was talking with someone outside . 

His blue shirt with a half cut court was a perfect fit on his body showing his completed toned body which formed a perfect 'V' from behind and giving him a proper opportunity to show off his muscles. I must say that black jeans too was a perfect fit.