chapter:12

I hope you guys will enjoy this. please hit the vote button if you like the chapter.Thank you (:

##########################################################################################################################################################

CHAPTER:12

I stood there starring at the man,who did not look friendly at all specially now that he was holding a black sleek gun in his hand which clearly he didn't bring to showcase it for me.He wore complete black attire and was smirking at me with those evil eyes shinning. if I wasn't the one running and hiding out I would have thought he got the wrong number.And thw one who doesnt remembers a hing. But here I stand at mercy of him,did someone order him to kill me or just take away,well he cant take me away from here  unnoticed I am sure Raphael will see him and how the hell did he get into ladies washroom without any one noticing. my palms went wet this time with sweat,I had no idea how I am going to react to it and what will be the outcome of my reaction.

"Now,now you look quiet edible in that outfit,I wonder why he doesn't wants you" The guy in black murmured and I stepped back as he stepped towards me.

"Listen I have nothing to do with you okay I dont even remember anything from that night. "I told him making sure I don't sound scared,desperate or any of it.

"I don't know what is between  you or that guy and he is not my boss I am here just to finish the work for my payment." He replied as he stood in front of me as I hit the wall at my back. 

"You are a fine sight though" he said trailing his ugly finger up my arm.I slapped his arm away and glared at him.

"Now now I wouldn't do that if I were you " he replied trailing the tip of his gun along my jaw.

Think Rebekah think. if you don't do anything right now he might just rape you and may be kill you and I am sure no one will come to know I wonder what Raphael might be thinking what taking me so long.I hope he just shows up finding me.

I looked at the door and was just about to ... "Don't even think about shouting you're guts cause the speed of the bullet is much faster than the people outside and I will be gone until they come here." he whispered now running his noes along my ear.

I closed my eyes shut as his other hand clutched my back side his manhood poking me on my right thigh,I really have to think hard before he goes way further, just when he touched my bare thigh at the end of my skirt I brought my left leg up and kneed him where the sun doesn't shines.He dropped at his knees groaning I took the chance to slip away ,he flipped over aimed his gun at me I stood there paralyzed.

"You bitch.. I'll show you what you get for doing that " he spat.

the sound of the gunshot echoed in the washroom as I went the opposite side where he shot.I saw the bin under the hand drier and just when he was about to pull the trigger I got hold of it and smacked his hand,the gun from his hand slipped away and I went for his head just when he was about to get up , and the door burst open despite the fact it was locked and the security came in along with the manager and an angry Raphael behind ."About time.." I muttered as I left the trash can on the floor.

The security came In and took the black guy the manager took hold of the gun with a cloth. I was trembling at the sight in front of me,just when I was about to fall strong arms hold me up sending tingles up my spine,there was no need of looking up to know that it was Raphael.

"Rebekah, are you alright?" I heard him say worry evident in his voice .I looks up to see a pair of blue eyes looking at me a little crease forming on his forehead and all I did was melt in those eyes and nod.