chapter:7

I hope that you guys will like the chapter if you like the story where it is going so ease do hit the vote button :)

################################################################################################

CHAPTER:7

I sat there looking at my coffee which was half way down in my stomach how could he be so cruel not that i expected him to be kind or somwthing but still he bought me to the hospital paid all the bills took me at his apartment gave me cell phone and he was about to give me a job too nobody does that for no reason or without having a heart to help some one when he did so much for me why couldn't he just let me get to that poor boy who was alone on the street I wonder where he would have gone now.

I closed ma eyes with a sigh a sipped my last bit of coffee the weather was quiet it is pleasant to sit and watch the kids, two kids were playing on the swing and other were lined up beside the slide waiting for their turn to climb the ladder and go down the slide where their parents were eagerly watching their children having fun it was quiet a sight to see the children laughing and smiling at their parents with so much happiness in their eyes the laughter filled in the air made me smile making me think what kind of childhood did I have. Were my parents worried about me? My siblings anyone. How will I know? I am in a different country.i sighed and sipped my coffee.

I dint take my tablets yesterday, and I dont have any. I dont have money. I dont have place .I dont have anyone right now. I might never get my memory back. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. God but he was being so heartless.

I have to do something on my own now i just cant sit here wait for something to come up to me it did happened once I just blew him away for the sake of a child who was wandering alone on the street poor boy.

I stood up and went to the nearby dustbin to throw off my empty cup. 

As I turned around I bumped into.something hard I am sure it was not a thing but a person cause it was not that hard and there was nothing behind me when I came to throw the cup.

"I am sorry is your head okay" they asked me politely.

I looked up and met her chocolate brown eyes she was smiling at me apologetically.

"I am okay your head is not made of iron I am thank full to that" I replied rubbing my hand over my head she doing the same.

"I am really sorry I was deep in thought and din't see you turn around"

"Its fine I am not hurt" I replied my hand to ma either side I moved left to get to my seat and she moved to her right I moved to my right and she did to her left we moved like two times and we both laughed.

"I am Emma she introduced herself as we sat on the green bench I did not notice the colour before .

"I am Rebbecca" I smiled back . 

" So Rebbecca what are you doing here all alone waiting for somebody?" she asked looking at the kids

"I just wanted to breathe in fresh air so came here " I replied looking at my fingers " and you? are you alone"

" Yeah I came here alone I often come here when I am having to much of workload it makes me feel good and a little stress free she replied showing little with her forefinger and thumb.

"Ohh ohkaayy so what where you thinking so hard that you did not see me standing near the bin" I asked her looking at her face now she did look tired she her black hair tied in a messy bun she was not lean but fine women with perfect curves at right places she was wearing a faded jeans with light blue top and cream cardigan she had shadows under her eyes the pale colour of her skin made it more evident she cleared her throat caught me starring i flushed pink and looked down god i was starring at her when she was saying something such an idiot i am