page 10: our page

" It's the same cycle at the beginning and the end, a new ending is another beginning

beginning and the end,
a new ending is another beginning. "

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Renjun rushed to the bathroom and gave himself a good shower for the first time in forever to freshen up. Changing into clean clothes, he grabbed his coat and headed out of the apartment.

"Oh my god, Hyung?! You okay!" Chenle screamed as he came out of his room.

Jisung rushed out of his room as well after hearing the commotion and gasped when he saw Renjun.

"You finally came out! You're all fresh now!" Jisung exclaimed happily.

"Shh, stop making such a fuss. I'm going to see Chaemin now."

The two stared at each other.

"Are you going to get back with her?" Chenle asked.

"I'll try. She probably hates me for throwing her away like that but I finally understood everything. I can't do this without her."

"Do what?" Jisung questioned.

Slipping on his shoes, Renjun ignored their questions and rushed off to the nearby building, where the girls' dormitories were.

Taking out his cellphone, he dialed Chaemin's number and waited for her to answer.

"Renjun?" He heard a voice he had missed for so long.

"It's really me, Chaemin. Look out of your window." He told her.

There was a brief pause before Renjun spotted Chaemin peeking outside, waving excitedly.

"Oh my god, Injun! H-hold on, I'm coming down right now!" She said and ended the call.

Not long after, he could see Chaemin running towards him and couldn't help but break into a smile. He had missed her so much.

"Chaemin, I know so many things have been happening recently and I'm sorry about everything. I thought about it, and I realized I can't do this without you. Can we—"

Before Renjun could finish his sentence, Chaemin leaned closer and crashed her lips on his. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into an embrace.

"I missed you so much." She whispered, her face leaning on his chest.

"I missed you too." He replied and brushed her hair gently.

"So, what made you change your mind?"

"I was too full of myself. I thought I could settle this on my own, without you. I tried so hard but I couldn't bring back the same melody that we both composed together. But then I realized, the lyrics of our song had all the answers to my questions. The title, 'My Page', it talks about everything a youth is feeling about love, an unfamiliar feeling. I figured that this song is more about our page, our own story. At the end of the song, I sing 'I think I'll know the answer', and I did. I found the answer...the answer is you."