page 5: i like you

" Just like what I had imagined,just like what I had wrote on my small hands

just like what I had wrote
on my small hands.
Like a paper, it's not graffiti:
'Just keep goin' on.' "

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Chaemin's POV

I met Seungmin at the subway station and we headed over to Gangnam to discuss on the song.

"Why did you join this music academy?" He asked.

"I wanted to be a singer actually. I was a trainee under PYJ but I quit. I was almost on that '61' survival show." I replied.

"Wow, that's pretty impressive! I was just a regular high school student when I realized I wanted to pursue music."

We chatted on and on until we reached the restaurant Seungmin has recommended.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's up with you and Renjun?"

I stiffened. What about him?

"Um, nothing?"

"Hey, don't be shy! Lots of people know about you two...kissing."

I literally almost threw my soda out of the window. How did—Wait, I knew it! No wonder that day Ten gave me a banana and said it was "on the house". He felt bad for spreading what he saw! Argh, that stupid idiot.

"Oh, oh! I...uh, you see. That wasn't an actual kiss. It was...just...really, to get it over with."

"Get it over with?"

"I-I don't know how to explain it!"

I felt my cheeks burning with embarrassment. If Seungmin knew, doesn't that mean the whole of the dance department knew?!

"Are you alright? You look a bit feverish." He asked, sounding concerned.

"I'm fine. Just really ashamed of myself."

"What's there to be ashamed about? Kissing is fine!"

"But we're not together!"

Seungmin's eyes widened a little. Clearly he was shocked and I'm not surprised.

"Oh! You two aren't...?"

"No, we hate each other. Okay, not me. Well, I used to but I don't know. Slowly, I developed feelings but he obviously doesn't feel the same way."