page 6: ruin

" I hang on to the letter I hold,I'm going around the  world barefooted

I'm going around
the world barefooted.
I broaden my steps with the
same name everyday.
I'll follow the sound of my heart. "

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sungkyung's POV

~Flashback~

I watched as Renjun suddenly stands up and pulls Chaemin away somewhere. I narrowed my eyes and turned to Seungmin, who was totally unbothered and eating his food.

"Do you think there's something going on with those two lately?" I asked.

He puts down his fork and stares at me.

"Duh, everyone knows they kissed. I'm just frustrated with Chaemin right now."

"What? Why?"

"She likes Renjun but she wouldn't admit it because she's scared he wouldn't like her back! Such a timid mouse."

So it was true. Both of them liked each other but they didn't want to admit it. Childish. I decided to go and check out what was going on.

"I'm going up to the studio first. I'm not hungry anymore. Could you help me clear my tray?"

"Sigh, fine."

"Thanks."

I rushed up to the studio since I'm pretty sure they enjoyed doing their private talks there. And I was right. I peeked outside and saw the two inside, looking rather serious.

I tried my best to listen closely since the door was closed and I didn't want to be caught eavesdropping.

"...I like you too!"

Ew. This is disgusting. I continued to listen in and tried not to puke hearing all that garbage talk.

Just then, I heard a loud voice from ahead.

"Hello! Who are you?" It was Chenle, one of the vocal students whom I suppose is Renjun's good friend.

"Shut up, omg." I spat and rushed down the stairs.

Thank goodness they were too busy to hear me, or else I'll be caught thanks to that stupid idiot.

Okay, so now Renjun and Chaemin are officially a couple. How sweet indeed. This is just utter bullshit, what a cliche ending.