page 2: acting

" It's like both the sky and the grounds have switched

It's the moment where my heart walks across the sky. "

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Renjun's POV

As much as I wanted to admit how well Chaemin and I actually worked together, I'd rather not. I'm still having so much fun teasing her and making her do stuff for me. I never felt so much satisfaction when she admitted my ideas were good. Suck it up, buttercup.

"Okay, now that we've got the chorus stable, we can finally start with the verses." I said, taking out my headphones.

Chaemin pulled her hair as she continued looking at the computer, doing edits to the instrumentals. She really worked hard.

"Yo, bitch. You can take a break already! We've actually got a full chorus, so now let's take a break before continuing the verses." I told her.

She turned at me and glared.

"Oh, shut it you big head! Just because you're the one who got all the great ideas doesn't mean you can just boss me around like that!" She snapped.

"Chill, dude. I'm going to head out for more drinks."

I opened the door and walked out of the studio to the vending machine just a few steps away. As I put the coins inside, I saw Mark-hyung, a rap trainer and lyricist coming out of the elevator.

"Hey, look! It's my boy, Injunnie!" He announced, hitting my shoulder.

"Wow, what's up?"

"Nothin'. Just came up to see how you guys are doing with the projects."

"We're doing fine."

Mark smiled and patted my back.

"Good job! Best of luck bro!"

As I headed back, Chaemin wasn't in the studio. Then, I heard sniffing coming a few steps away. I walked further down to the studio next to us and saw her with Jaehyun-hyung, one of the academy's vocal trainer.

"Oh hello, Renjun-sshi!" He waved.

Chaemin looked up at me. Her eyes were tearing and she was holding a tissue in her hand, sniffing. Why the hell is she crying?!

"Uh...are you done in here? I need you back to continue the song." I pointed out impatiently.

Jaehyun's eyes widened a little and he started to laugh nervously.