page 3: dejavu

" It's like I'm going to fall somewhere (3, 2, 1) Then someone said dream it

Nananananana~
In a world filled with question marks, what am I looking for? "

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Chaemin's POV

I closed the door of my apartment and leaned against the wall, trying to take deep breaths. Jimin comes out of her room and stares at me.

"What's up with you?" She asked.

"Uh, nothing."

Actually, it was something. I don't know what it was but, when I accidentally tripped on that stupid stone and fell on Renjun, this wave of unfamiliar emotions just came across to me. Like, I've never felt it before.

"Omg, your face is so red! You're blushing!? What the hell happened? Spill the tea, bitch!" She shrieked, shaking my shoulders.

"N-nothing! I'm just really, really tired!" I lied, placing my hands on my face to cool it down.

"Yeah, right! Did a boy ask you out or something?" She snorted.

Jimin pulled me to the couch and made me tell her everything. She is my best friend, so I guess there was no harm telling her what happened. And then, I regretted it.

"...Oh my god, so you and Renjun are like, in love! Omg!!!!!" She kept squealing and hugging me tightly.

That was so not it. Why would he fall for me? And why would I fall for him when I hate him to the very core?

"That is so adorable, holy shit! So today was your first date?"

"No! You got it all wrong! Huang Renjun is not my boyfriend and will never be. It was just what happened earlier that might make things a little awkward for the both of us."

Oh fuck, I just realized it. I was going to see him tomorrow again. How am I supposed to face him after what happened today?! Someone just kill me already. I didn't think about that.

The next day came faster than I wanted it not to. I waited in the studio awkwardly for Renjun to come. The scene from yesterday just kept replaying in my head and I get more and more embarrassed.

"Hi."

I literally jumped. Renjun just came into the studio out of nowhere! I regained my posture and swallowed a huge lump of saliva before smiling awkwardly.