将 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.

Start from the beginning

"You weird."

"Because I'm showing acknowledgment to my ass? Tuh." I waved him off. "You just a hater."

"Never that." He grabbed his air heads off the nightstand and ripped the wrapper. "I want some more air heads, and another gun."

"Sounds like a you problem." I shrugged and started picking my clothes up off the floor.

"Two negatives make a positive right?" Bam stood in the door way with a bag of popcorn.

"Sure." Tobias shrugged.

"No." I jerked my neck back.

"So I'd be wrong if i were to cut a certain person hair while she slept?" He tilted his head.

"Yes." I shook my head.

"No." Tobias shrugged.

"Y'all confusing me. Yes or no?"

"Yes." "No."

"Shut up." Me and Tobias said in unison.

"You shut up." I bucked at him.

"Shut yo ass up." He mugged me.

"I NEED HELP!" Bam walked away from the door.

♿︎

"I can't wait til Diamond wake up. Ima argue with her just for the hell of it." Bam nodded while walking back and forth through the living room with scissors.

"Y'all are very toxic. It ain't cute." Morgan mugged.

"And you're very ugly. It ain't cute." Beno stopped in front of her and did hand motions.

"So is your toes but I ain't speaking on it." She shrugged.

He looked down at his feet then back at Morgan. "Bitch stop worrying about my feet."

"Go put some socks on." Beno sucked his teeth.

"No." Bam sat on the couch and slouched.

"Thats what it is and thats what it ain't." B-max walked into the house followed by his girlfriend; lex.

"You really think I'd do that though? I don't even communicate with my mama like that." She shrugged before waving at us.

"Whenever i die, don't post and say I ain't bother nobody, because i bothered a lot of bitches." Bam nodded while scrolling down his facebook feed.

"You only bother us." Morgan mugged the side of his face.

"My point." He held up one finger.

♿︎

"Bam.... can you leave me alone? I Aint doing shit to you." Diamond pushed bam off her.

He blinked furiously. "I wanted a damn kiss but fuck you." He pushed her leg and walked over to the couch i was sitting on.

"Girl why the fuck are you calling me?" Morgan mugged as she talked on the phone with somebody. "Yeah yeah, I don't give a fuck. Yous the opposition I don't communicate with you."

Everybody was now looking at her.

"You fucked up for yourself, nobody told you to do that stupid shit." She shrugged. "We was there for you and all yo problems and you turn yo back on us? Its up there."

"And it's stuck there!" Desire yelled.

"Who is that?" Diamond looked up.

Morgan hung up and shook her head. "Gene." She rolled her eyes.

"Why she not dead.." B-max laid his head back on the couch.

"I thought she had major brain damage. The bitch still able to talk. They ain't do to much damage." Bam said.

"We need to bounce, come on." B-max stood up and lex did also. "Y'all need to handle that gene bitch and Scooby doo ass."

𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚇𝙸𝙰 '𝙻𝙴𝚇' 𝚆𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"What you want me to do about the situation?" I mugged b-max. "He'd really kill me if i try to break out of the relationship i have with him."

"Make some shake." He shrugged. "You've left him before he ain't killed you yet, you straight."

"You honestly don't care do you? You wouldn't help me do this one thing?" I tilted my head.

"What you want me to do? End the nigga life? Nah." He waved me off. "You knew what you was doing when you got in a relationship with him, instead of you trying to make us official you should've broke up with him before we got in the talking stage."

".."

".."

".."

"..."

"Im pregnant." I let out a deep breath and lowered my head.

"Shit, me too. I believe everybody pregnant." He stood up and pushed his chair back under the table. "Go tell carlos about his child."

"Micah! I've only fucked you! Me and carlos hasn't did anything for a year and some." I placed a disgust look on my face.

"Oh wow. Sounds cool." He nodded.

"Why are you treating me like this?"

"Because you a liar." He chuckled. "And I'd be damned if i killed somebody for you and possibly have to spend the rest of my life behind bars. Wrong nigga right plan." He walked towards the door and opened it walking out. He closed it behind him.

$$$
Im doing a damn time skip
because wtf.

430+ votes

430+ votes

COOPERATE PEOPLE. i had to
rewrite this because nobody was voting
when I published it Wednesday.