Flower Fields ; Maki

"Shinichi!! This is so sooo beautiful!"

You exclaimed with gleaming eyes as you hugged Maki's arm, the both of you standing before a wide space of earth covered with your favorite flowers.

Also, Maki blushed because he loves it when you call him by his first name and you were the only one who did so.

"I knew you'd love it." Maki replied with a smile.

As the two of you walked the flowers dipped and swayed in the breeze, offering their sweet scent to the air. Maki couldn't help but to pick a few.

Well......he was carried away and the amount he picked were enough to make a flower crown.

After you wore it you placed it on top of his head and you took a picture of him (just imagine how cute Maki looked like T^T).

Maki decided to sit at a patch of grass and you followed him. Not a few seconds later he asked you a question.

"(name), do I look old?"

You knew it bothered him. After that game they had with Shohoku when a redhead called him an "old man" the name never left his mind and the only thing that appeased him is when you cuddled him and gave his head a massage and telling him he's not but now it occured to him once again.

"No, Shinichi. You're not. Don't think about it that much!!"

"But...."

"Well I must say that you look mature for our age...." hearing that widened his eyes but you swiftly added the next part of your sentence, "but....but it's because of how handsome you are! And maybe that's the reason why people get intimidated."

"Really? I'm handsome?"

"I wouldn't say so if it isn't true."

A blush.

"That's why I love you." He smiled.

extended

Maki made another flower crown and now the two of you wore matching flower crowns!

He said that he wanted to have a picture to capture the moment so he asked a lady if she could take a picture of the both of you. She agreed and after taking the pic she returned Maki's phone.

What the lady said next, you didn't expect it.

"My, you have a beautiful daughter! That's sweet, you even made her a flower crown."

Maki flinched and if you look closely you could see an arrow with the lady's words pierced him.

The lady walked away while smiling and Maki turned to you, giving you a hug.

"(name), I think I'm gonna need another cuddle session today...a longer one compared to the one we did after the game with Shohoku."

"Aw, Shinichi.... maybe the lady's vision is blurry...."

He sniffled.

"N-no Shinichi! Don't tear up!"