Smooth Fuckers ; Rukawa

The Shohoku starting 5 being smooth af

◾◾◾◾

Texting Kaede Rukawa in an ungodly time of night will probably make you regret it the next day. There are several scenarios that'll happen once you hit that SEND button in your screen.

One, he'll probably take a couple of minutes to reply, alongside with such hurtful comments that you woke him up, but he'll take it back, saying "sorry babe" through text or he'll call to console you with the sleepy voice of his that you love so much it can send you into another dimension.

Two, he'll read your text message alright. But he decides not to reply, rather he waits to meet you tomorrow to say his reply.

Third, and the one you hate the most: he'll never talk to you the whole day, since he really lives up  to his mantra that "he'll never forget anyone who disturbs his sleep" quite ironic for him though, you're his girlfriend, and he can't despise you for a whole day. Once the day has passed without any contact he'll text and you'll see him from your window, him riding his bike and he'll take you out for a ride until nightfall then the both of you will eat afterwards, his treat.

You looked at the clock from your bedside drawer. The numbers are flashing a neon green: 5:45 AM, it said.  The sun still hasn't risen yet.

You've already typed in the words. Heck, the consequences didn't even cross your mind. Sucking a huge breath of doubt and nervousness, you sent the message.

After seeing that it was already delivered, you reread what you've sent.

question is: do i have to stay in bed or get out of it

You weren't even in the mood to go to school anyway. Sighing again, you laid in your back, clutching into your blanket as you looked at the ceiling.

A few minutes later your phone dinged-- making you bolt up. It could possibly be Rukawa, possibly not-maybe it's just one of the notifications from your social media accounts.

Opening the device in your hand, the letters in the screen spelled his name, and you steeled yourself first before opening the message.

Slowly, with hitched breath you read and Rukawa's reply went:

both. you get out of your bed and get in mine.