Smooth Fuckers ; Sakuragi

The Shohoku starting 5 being smooth af

◾◾◾◾

"Damn that fucker, Sakuragi-kun." You muttered under your breath, a sound of your tongue clicking every now and then escapes from your mouth as your sleek hair danced in the wind.

You were at the school's rooftop for lunch to meet the Hanamichi Sakuragi, but after discovering earlier from Yohei Mito, one of the redhead's closest friends, that he did not come to school, you were slowly turning into an Oni, (ogre) the name Hanamichi's gang crowned you when they saw how wrathful and foul-mouthed you can be once you're angered.

Having lunch at the rooftop was a tradition between the two of you, but there was another reason as to why you're being avoided by everyone you pass by in the hallway as you walk to reach Hanamichi's classroom.

It was the aura reeking from you, filled with annoyance and savagery.

"Yohei-kun!" You yelled to call out Yohei Mito's attention since he was laughing his ass off along with his other friends. "Do you know where the fuck Hanamichi is?"

"Eh... (name) -chan, we don't really know..." Yohei nervously answered. When Yohei saw the change in your expression he held both of his hands infront of him, trying to calm you down. "Maa, maa, (name)- chan! Calm down!!"

He lead you to the courtyard to talk to you.

"Take deep breaths first before you tell me everything." Yohei said with small laughs as he tapped your back.

"Hanamichi hasn't talked to me for a week. For a damn week, Yohei."

For every word you uttered, he was nodding intently, his eyes showing interest.

"What did I even do or say for him to avoid me this long? Back then he can't even spend a day without me."

" Well.. er... that's because Hanamichi is plan--"
Yohei's answer was cut short from the ringing of the school bell, indicating that it's already the start for your next subject.

"I'll talk to you later, Yohei!" You said before running off.

Sighing, Yohei tried to finish his reply in a low voice, before looking up to the sky.

"It's because Hanamichi is planning to confess to you."

You always walk everytime you go home, and Hanamichi's house is a few blocks away from yours. There is a ramen house several meters a way from your house. On this particular day, with the skies painted in sanguines and oranges, a certain particular laugh echoed into the sky.

"NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TREAT TODAY, OLD MAN!!"

With widened eyes, you ran to quickly get to the place.

That bastard. That freaking fastard.

Busting the door open, you saw a boy, with birght red hair eating a bowl of ramen still laughing because of the stories told to him by the owner of the ramen shop.

"HANAMICHI SAKURAGI YOU BASTARD!" You shouted, pointing a finger at him, his shoulders bolting up once he heard your voice.

"(N-name)-chan!" He says, his body slowly drooping, sensing the impending doom he's about to encounter.

After what seemed like a forever of a rally of questions and comments you threw at him, you just couldn't help but to forgive the guy.

"Here, (name)-chan. Please accept this bowl of ramen as my apology." Hanamichi says as you were given the bowl, with him splitting the chopsticks in half and once he has done it, he gives it to you. "Can we watch a movie this weekend?" He adds as he prop his elbow on the table, resting his chin in his hand.

"Seriously, you have the nerve to ignore me for a week." You say, letting the ramen cool down a little. "Yeah, we can. That'd be cool. But buy me any food that I want." You stressed.

"Hehehehehe, well.... I was busy with basketball practice and stuff. You should eat now, the broth'll turn cold."

Digging in to the snack he treated, the broth was still too hot for you to handle, making you mutter a curse word.

"Ugh, damn it." You said as you reach for a table napkin.

"You should've blown the broth before putting in your mouth." He says, chuckling a little.

You sticked out your tongue and with both hands, you started to fan it. "Eahy hor you to hay." You replied.

Chuckling again, Hanamichi let you eat your food in peace. Both of you decided to walk home after that.

Clicking your tongue, you still felt the soreness from the incident earlier.

"Have you ever realized that we never stop tasting our own tongues?" You turned to Hanamichi, as both of you stopped walking.

"How about I taste yours for a change?" He says, a sly smirk forming in his face.