Wishes ; Sendoh

"Seriously (name)?" Sendoh protested as you dragged him along a sea of people. "You really want to wish on a wishing well?"

"Of course!" You exclaimed. After all the tugging, protests, and explanations both of you reached the well.

"We're here to celebrate your birthday, not to visit a mossy old well!" He added. Everything he said seemed to enter your ear and pass into the other.

"YAY! We're here! And not a lot of people, too." You cheered, rummaging your pocket in the hopes of finding a coin.

You threw the coin, made a wish and closed your eyes. You clasped both of your hands together, facing it down.

"You need to face those hands up" Sendoh suddenly said, holding your hands and making it face up. "If not, you'll get the opposite of what you wished for."

He then threw a coin. He closed his eyes and did the same thing you did a while ago. You just stared at him. After he made his wish he looked at you and crossed his arms.

"So what did you wish for?" Sendoh asked.

"It's just simple." You replied with a smile. "I wished for the one I love to finally find me someday. You?"

"I wished that the person beside me right now, who was always there for me, will finally notice my feelings for her." Sendoh answered while looking straight into your eyes.