My Girl ; Rukawa

This was taken from the fanfic I wrote of Rukawa. Though it has a couple of chapters now I discontinued writing since it felt like I was going nowhere with the story. With that thought though,  I'm planning to rewrite the whole thing, since what I did at first was more of a spur-of-the-moment. I just changed the pronouns, and you fill the ones in the parenthesis. Hope you enjoy it though!

◾◾◾◾

Rukawa's POV

All those fangirl screams, confessions, hallway-staring, army-cheering and backstabbing hurts my ears

All those fangirl screams, confessions, hallway-staring, army-cheering and backstabbing hurts my ears. At least they won't bother me now and tomorrow will be a pain in the ass again. I walk along the hallway until I stopped in front of a classroom. I looked up and saw:

First Year, Class One

I opened the door and saw (name) humming while wiping the blackboard. She must've not noticed that I was there. It gave me the time to stare at her.

She was pretty much like me, actually. Although more perfect than me. Paler skin like a vampire, darker black hair, and eyes. Her (eye color) eyes that amazes me everytime I look at them. I coughed and I saw that she shuddered.

"You know, you shouldn't do all the cleaning tasks on your own." I said.

"Look who's talking." She told me, "Don't you have practice, Rukawa? If you don't why won't you help me? I'll be really happy if you would." (name) is the first and only girl I ever liked. We've known each other since childhood and when I'm with her I'm not like my natural state. I become more alive, more words spill out of my mouth, and there's more-- ME.

I took a seat on the chair at the first row. "(Name), I'm tired." She stopped at what she's doing and looked at me, crossed her arms, and pouted.

"Tired of what? You know, you're always tired."

"That's because I work hard." I replied. She laughed.

"Yeah, you work hard on your dreams because you're always asleep."

"You know, you're creepy as hell." I told her.

"Look who's pissed off as hell." She countered.

I can't think of a better comeback. She made her way to her chair, got her bag and sat beside me. She ran her delicate fingers through my hair and it felt divine. Last thing I know is now is she's now ruining my hair. Then she pinched my cheek. She smiled while looking at what she's done, her eyes squinting because of the pure giddiness she's experiencing right now.

"So what is it now, Super Rookie? Tired of all your girls?" She teased.

"Nah, I just tell them to leave me alone."

"Doahou" She snickered, while copying my face and expression when I mumble it under my breath to Hanamichi Sakuragi.

"Of course they won't leave you alone, you moron. You have a whole damn army of fangirls! Can you imagine that?"