Smooth Fuckers ; Mitsui

The Shohoku starting 5 being smooth af

◾◾◾◾

Mitsui's the type of guy that'll lavish you with gifts. He might've been the nasty delinquent who always gets into fights back then but he's already set that aside. Because of basketball, and mainly, because of you.

As bad as he was back then with his long hair and the name Hanamichi nicknamed him, the name "she-male" if you will, he's actually a really sensitive guy, to the point that he was not into romance, and you are his first. The first girl that became his, where he'll probably have his first hug, person to hold hands with, person to walk home with, and eventually the first who'll he'll ever kiss.

There was one time after he walked you home and before leaving he held you tight, gently enveloping your frame in a warm embrace.

He actually asked you if he's even "doing it right" since, as mentioned earlier, you were the first person who he's given a hug. The embrace lasted for about a minute before he patted your head as he went home.

At random days he'll often give you random gifts, things he remembered that you like, food you always eat and every other knick-knack he thinks you'll love. Often when Hanamichi and Ryota sees these gifts (since he usually gives it to you on their breaks from b-ball practice when you watch) the problem children will tease the both of you, which'll then trigger Akagi in giving them head punches.

"It's almost your birthday." Mitsui said as he switched places with you when you walked, his side being closer to the road.

"Yeah

"Yeah." You replied giddily, "I'm thinking about what you'll give me as a surprise."

"How about I give you one of my clothes because you're always wearing them." He teased.

"How about you buy me cute dresses and I'll let you see me wearing it?" You replied back, since he has never seen you wearing one. It was supposed to be a joke, really.

Turning to you with a smile, Mitsui said, "If I buy you nothing, can I see you wearing that?"