More Rain, Some Skin ; Kiyota

"I fucking hate rainy days." You mumbled angrily under your breath, staring at the window into the dark sky that was brewing a wild weather.

The rain is, in no way, would stop anytime sooner

The rain is, in no way, would stop anytime sooner. To make it worse, you were the only one left in your classroom, and possibly in the whole school building. The blouse of your school uniform was white-- of course when it gets wet a person would see your bra, moreover, a glimpse of your chest.

"Argh, damn it, damn it, damn it! Why the heck did I have to leave my umbrella today!" You kept cursing here and there, swinging your backpack as you get out of your classroom and zoomed down the stairs. Once you were in the entrance of the building you took out your hair tie and placed your hair in a bun. With an exhale you ran, but after noticing that you were drenched you came to a stop.

The nearest building was the gym where the basketball team practices and you decided to stay there for some cover. You bent over, panting.

Just great.

You, practically wet all over, the fabric sticking to your skin and the highlight of it all: your bra was showing.

The doors of the gym were closed, but the sound of ball dribbling can be heard. At least no one can see you know: or so at least.

"(n-n-nnnnname)-chan!!" A voice squeaked, and when you looked up, it was Kiyota, looking at you with widened eyes, his face red.

"WILD MONKEY!" You exclaimed, aghast. "What the hell are you doing here? Shouldn't you be inside the gym?" You asked.

holy shit, he added an honorific at the end of your name. He's never done that before since he spends most of his free time teasing you, but now he's lost for words.

"I- I ugh..... I was late and now tttt-the g-g-g-gym's locked from the inside and I can't come.....come in!" He stammered.

When you traced the invisible line starting from his eyes all the way to your chest that was exposing your bra, you used your arms to cover your torso.

"Wh-what are you doing??!!" Kiyota exclaimed.

"Covering myself, you douchebag so you can't see me!"

"But when you do that it just highlights your breasts more!" His face exploded in red.

"Ugh, you bastard, then stop staring!"

"I'm trying not to!"

"What the hell do you mean trying not to?!" You say as you hit him in the arm with all your strength.

"B-but it's just there, in front of me!" With another peek, he'll probably be bleeding out if his nose.

Groaning, Kiyota turned his back as he started to take off his yellow hoodie. Turning to you with closed eyes, his face still flushed he says, a little too loud, "Here, wear this!" Since you were hesitating, he tried to search for your hand, persuasively giving to you everytime you refused.

"You sure about this?" You asked.

Kiyota, with his eyes still closed, nodded enthusiastically, making his hair bounce.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now."

Kiyota slowly did so, and once he laid eyes on you a little chuckle escaped from his mouth.

"You look like a yellow traffic cone." He says between laughs, since the length of the hoodie was almost to your thigh.

Still not stopping from laughing, with a deadpanned face you took the hoodie off quickly with the intent of throwing it into the ground, but doing so it gave him a glimpse of your bra.

"aaaaAAAAAHHH!!! NO!! STOP!!" Kiyota yelled, along with the wind that seemed to have a duet with him.