1. Lottery

Lee Donghyuck (also known as Haechan) had really struck a gold mine when he won the lottery.

     Boring. That's how he could describe today. He had just finished work and he figured it would be fine if he bought a lottery ticket, since it was Friday and he wanted to celebrate getting through the week. He stopped by a convenience store to buy a ticket. He had nothing to lose, anyways. 

     The walk was boring, yet amiable. Nothing the boy could complain about. Although, it was just a tad cold. Entering the cozy store, Donghyuck made his way up to the counter, where a friendly man stood behind it. 

     "1 Powerball ticket please," Haechan got out the amount of money he needed while the cashier printed his ticket out.

     "Alright, here you are. Good luck. I hear the jackpot is at 40 million this time." The cashier handed him the ticket, wishing Donghyuck a good day as he left.

———

     Haechan entered his small and cozy apartment, humming a tune only he would know. Placing his keys in a bowl, the boy sat down on his annoyingly green couch and turned on the TV.

     It was 4:52 PM, only a few more minutes until he could see if he won anything. He tapped his foot impatiently, counting minutes as the clock turned 5.

     "The numbers are...01, 11, 21, 25, 54," The TV announcer spoke, having a bit of a mishap with the Powerball number. She figured it out eventually, not to worry. "And the Powerball number of tonight is 07. Thank you. We'll move onto the weather, Grace?"

     His face went completely pale. Too shocked to even form words. Turning off the TV, he shook his head as if he were crazy. 

     The numbers were exact.

     He had just won the lottery.