Chapter 17

Mike
Offer?

lol take my virginity

Is this some kind of joke?

Mike just give me a yes or no

Yes. But if I go there and Cam's there..

He's not. Come to my place in 30

•••••••••••

I set my phone down and run upstairs and jump in the shower and shave. I step out and get dressed in a matching black thong and bra. I brush my hair and put on my water proof mascara and I change into leggings and a comfy long sleeve and I put on my black socks.

My phone goes off and I see that Cam is calling me.

I stare at it and debate on answering it or not. I roll my eyes and slide the answer button across the screen.

" what?" I ask
" Cara please let me talk to you" he asks
" you've said more than enough Cameron, and not only to me" I say and I hear him exhale

" I want to see you"

" well.. that can't happen. I'll see you when I want to"
" please" he begs

Before I can even respond my phone vibrates and I see a text from Mike saying he's here

" I gotta go" I say and hang up before he responds

I jog down the stairs and fix my hair then I open the door.

I see Mike on the other side and he's in gray sweats and a white t-shirt with his Nikes.

" there's not an angry Cameron waiting on the other side is there?" He asks and I scoff

" trust me, I want him as far away from me as possible" I say and he raises his eyebrows in shock

" oh really?" He asks

" mmhm, and now.. he's gonna regret fucking me over" I say and he laughs

" so I'm just a rebound?" He asks

" and potential fuck buddy" I add and he laughs then licks his lips

" then I'm not that mad" he says as he gets closer to me and wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me close.

" you like that idea?" I ask as our lips get closer
" I love it" he says as he presses his warm lips against mine.

My tongue slips in his mouth and after a couple of seconds I pull away and let him in. I shut and lock the door behind me then I turn to him.

" you know where my room is" I say and he looks me up and down then suddenly grips my butt and hoists me up and starts carrying me up to my room as I giggle and kiss on his neck and jaw.

He sets me down and closes my door and locks it.

I move further onto the bed and he sits on it and pulls me onto his lap and we continue kissing like before. He runs his hands under my shirt and feels against my waist band and reaches his hands down to grab my butt.

He squeezes gently and I start to grind against him

•this is where it starts to get a lil heated so.. 18+•

He starts kissing and licking on my neck and his hands come up and he slides against my waist to my bra and he caresses my boobs.

I slide my hands down and lift up my shirt and toss it behind me. He does the same and he flips us over. He pulls my bra down and sucks and licks on my nipple. I moan quietly as he continues to do the same to the other.