Chapter 1

^^ That's what Cara looks like btw

I walk with Jade to first period, Algebra. We're seniors in high school, and yet we still cant stand math. I sit in my seat across the room from where Jades assigned seat is, I put my books down and I grab my pen and I tap on my books, Cameron walks in with Olly, laughing their heads off. "Mmhmm"
Mrs. Berns clears her throat and they stop laughing and look at her " would you like to explain why you guys are late?" She asks and the whole class stares at them " uh, cause we were walking slow?" Cameron asks and Olly tries to hold back a laugh but ends up bursting out laughing " both of you, out!" She yells and they laugh their way out of the class.

[ c. d ]

" stupid bitch" I say and Olly continues laughing as we walk down to the office. We walk in and Mr. Brown stares at us " why are you two here again?" He asks " ohhh come on Mr. Brown, you love seeing us in your office" I say and he let's out a sigh and shakes his head " what did you do?" He asks and Olly  clears his throat " uh.. Mrs. Berns is a very impatient woman" he says and Mr. Brown looks at us and let's out a little laugh. " get out, I'm in a good mood, tell her I sent you back to class" he says and we both smile and walk out to hallway. We make our way back into Algebra. We sit at our desks, mine is in the front of the classroom and Olly's is a few down from mine.

[ c ]

I sit down at the lunch table by Tracey " what is that?" He asks making a disgusted face.

" meatloaf? I think" I say and he laughs. I grab my apple and bite into it. " so, what's the plan for tonight?" Braden asks and everyone at the table looks at him. " ooh! Maybe the movies?" Jade suggests " Or that new pizza place down the street" Alexa adds " ooohh or both!" Tracey says and they all agree " well, you guys have fun, I'm stuck working tonight" I say and they all pout " whattt, just call out" Braden says

"Yeahhhh, that's impossible, Friday's are sooo busy" I say and Alexa adds " have fun serving burgers" she says and I roll my eyes and laugh.

I feel something hit my feet and I look down, it's a Gatorade bottle, I look down at it confused then I look up to see whose it is and I see Olly walking over to me, I pick up the Gatorade and he smiles at me
" Sorry Cara" he says while laughing nervously.
" it's fine" I say while laughing and handing him the bottle. " thanks" he says while walking away and I look over towards his lunch table and I scan each face until I stop at Cameron, who's staring at me with a smirk, I smile then I turn back to my table and continue the conversation.

[ c. d ]

" give it back, dick" Olly says while laughing "fetch" I say as I throw the bottle, it slams on the floor and rolls until it hits some girl's feet, she bends down to grab it as Olly walks over to grab it, she looks up at him and I'm instantly attracted to her. How have I never seen her before? She hands Olly the bottle and laughs, she turns to the table and looks around, she stops at me and smiles, I smirk back and she turns away and I'm brought back to reality when Olly punches my leg " ow!" I yell and everyone at the table laughs. " stop throwing my shit" he says and everyone laughs, " hey, who is that?" I ask and Olly turns back to the girl " who? Cara? She's in our Algebra class, History, and English. She's pretty cool. You don't know her?" He asks and I shake my head " never heard of her" I say and he laughs

" what? You like her?" He asks and I roll my eyes.
" I don't even know her" I reply and he laughs.
" yeah, whatever you say"

[ c ]

I grab my books and I walk to History, I sit down in my desk, it's to the far left of the room, I pull my phone out before the bell rings and I scroll on Twitter. I feel someone tap my shoulder and I look to my right.

" hey, do you have a pen?" Cameron asks " uhmm" I say as I reach into my purse and pull out a pen.

" here ya go" I say and he smiles and grabs the pen.
" thanks" he says and I smile and turn back to the front of the room.

[ c. d ]

I made Nick switch seats with me so I could be by Cara, decided to ask her for a pen just to hear her voice, I didn't get much of it.. but her smile is..
NOTHING! Why am I acting like this?? I'm
Cameron Dallas for fuck sake, I break girl's hearts!