Chapter 14

Diana

I was tired after a long day of planning. Honestly. Andrew and his father doesn't even care about our school, but I understand that all of what we are doing is just business. Staring at Akko's dorm room door I had hoped to invite Akko out for dinner as an apology to how I acted towards her this morning. But when I'm working I just can't stop until I'm done.

Knocking on the door I was met with Lotte who didn't look all to happy to see me.

"Hey Lotte. Is Akko here? I was hoping that-"

"Sorry Diana but Akko doesn't want to see you. In fact she doesn't want you coming around her or our dorm room again. You messed up Diana."

I was surprised as Lotte closed the door on my face. I messed up? What was she talking about? Was Akko really that hurt when I told her not now?

Pulling out my phone I pull up Akko's name and send her a message.

💕Akko💕

Hey is everything ok?

Nothing.
Not a single reply. Guilt settled within me as I stood in front of Akko's door not knowing what to do. We have classes tomorrow with each other so if I see her then I will make a proper apology for my actions towards her.

Heh. Who knew Akko would be the clingy yet easily hurt type...

The next day I woke up early in hopes to see Akko. Of course she came into our classroom at regular time like everybody else. I couldn't focus on my work as I unintentionally tap my pencil on the the desk.

"Is everything ok?"

Hannah asked curiously making me sigh heavily.

"I messed up. I made Akko mad at me and now I'm just hoping to get her alone with me so that I can apologize."

"What did you do?"

I was about to speak before our teacher hushed Hannah making me slightly annoyed.

"Don't worry. After class meet Akko and I in girls bathroom. There you will be able to patch things up."

I smiled weakly thankful for Hannah's help.

After class I ignored everyone around me and went straight to the girls bathroom thinking of a neat magical way to apologize.

I waited, and waited, and waited. Until finally Hannah showed up with a confused looking Akko in tow.

"Come on Hannah. Why won't you just tell me where your taking... Me..."

Akko's once confused curious look soon turned into a mixture of emotions.

"Akko. I know your upset with me and I'm sorry."

....

Silence.

Taking a step towards Akko I was sad to see her step away.

"Just leave me alone. You got what you wanted. I don't need you breaking my heart every time you decide you don't want to be with me. And every time I think about what you said I have come to realize that your right. We are just to different from each other. I'm not a great witch like you. I'm childish, and lazy. I just can't keep up with you..."

What? Since when did I tell her all of that? I mean yeah I have told her she was childish but only in a playful way. And in return she calls me an Aristocrat.

"Akko when did I?-" I stop mid sentence as I see Akko's eyes begin to tear up making my heart ache. I wanted to pull her into my arms and comfort her. I wanted to tell her how much I loved her but before I could do any of that she ran away...

 I wanted to tell her how much I loved her but before I could do any of that she ran away

"Akko!"

I don't remember telling her any of that stuff other then the times I have told her how childish she was. But that's one of the reasons why I like Akko. That and her stubbornness. When she sets her eyes on something she goes after it.

This- This isn't right.

Something's off. And when I find out what or who put those thoughts into Akko's head...

I'll destroy them.