Bucky X Peter X Sam

Start from the beginning

"Well it was nice meeting you Spider-Boy." The darker one replied with a small smirk on his face.

*Civil War Fight*

Bucky watched in slight amusement as Spiderboy, who him and Sam had met previously, was sat ontop of a pole.

Buckys metal arm was pinned down with whatever the web that Peter shot at it was made of. While Sams torso and arms both were webbed up to the ground.

Bucky, from the corner of his eyes, saw Sam moving around stuff on his bracelet. Seconds later, Redwing had come in and basically scooped Peter and brought him away.

"That the kid?" Sam questioned, grunting as he struggled to remove the web.

"That's defenietly the kid." Bucky grunted to and used all his strength to remove his arm from ground.

*A couple weeks after the fight*
( Just pretend nobody got arrested but Sam went into hiding with Bucky, Clint, Wanda, Steve and Scott. Basically the ending of civil war does not exist )

Peter had once again got himself into a tight statement. The teenager hung from a wall, cuffs attached to his legs and arms and melded into the wall.

The boy struggled as he basically growled at two of the bad guy who stood in front of him. Each men was clad with black, head to toe. Shotguns in both of their hands as they spoke in a language that Peter did not understand.

"Just wait till I get outta these!" The spiderling whined out, not liking the fact the other two where basically laughing at him.

It stayed like this for ten minutes, him hanging upside down while the others asked him questions which he refused to answer with anything that wasn't sarcastic.

He didn't know what happened next but the two men had been knocked to the ground, a knife in one of their stomachs and bullets in the other. Peter glances behind the two fallen men to see people he had not seen in weeks.

The Winter Solider, Bucky Barnes and the Falcon, Sam Wilson. He had fought both of them during the fight against Team Cap. He honesty believes they where wrong at the time but once he looked more into it, he started to believe in Caps side more.

"Oh nice to see you again." Peter remarked, an underlying sarcastic tone in his voice. He swore for a second he heard BuCkY let out a chuckle.

Sam was the next to speak, walking closer to Peter.

"Peter Parker, I heard it was." He indulged, after having tons of research done about Spider-Man. Sam did a little thing on his bracelet before a drone, Redwing, had come flying around and towards Peter. It managed to cut through the bars around the teenagers ankles and wrists.

Peter fell to the ground with a bright red face.

"Uh yea, that's me." He mumbled sheepishly. He scratched the back of his neck before standing up.

Before the two older men could speak, Peter spoke in a hurried tone. "Well I gotta go! Uh bye." He rushed out.

Before Peter swung away, Bucky spoke up loudly.