1.8

I stood idly by as all the crew members slowly grabbed their bags from the carousel. Austin, Dre, and Adam were off to the right, bodyguards on all corners of them. Austin looked up at me as Adam was talking to Dre and gave me a small nod in my direction. I smiled back and crossed my hands, holding onto my luggage. Sweet thoughts of our plane ride together coming into my head. I began to feel excited about eventually coming clean to everyone. Dre catching Austin's attention brought me back down to the reality of it.
"God Dammit."
I looked over to the carousel at Celena on the floor, violently ripping her case open. She buried her hand in the case and pulled out a half empty bottle of leave in spray. She pursed her lips and sighed, screwing the cap back on. Looking up at me she rolled her eyes and laughed.
"This always happens to me! I never fuckin' check the bottles before I stuff them in my luggage."
She grabbed a few tissues from her purse and began to wipe inside the case, slowly removing items to get better access to the bottom. I walked over to her and set my luggage to the side, bending down to give her a hand, I took a couple tissues from her and began to dry off her products.
"Thanks babe, ugh, here comes Dre to give me some more crap. 'Oh you always fuckin do this, Celly!' Cause well, I do, but ugh I don't wanna hear it!"
I smiled at Celena and giggled, then was brought back down realizing she said Dre was coming over. As quick as I realized it, footsteps approached us.
"Come on, Cel, this happens everytime we fly, check your bottles!"
Celena shot a tongue out at Dre. Causing him to roll his eyes. Celena grabbed her stuff, locking up her case as we all began to make our way to the cars to take us the our next hotel.

"That's the club, right there."
Celena pointed a finger over my chest to point out the window in the direction of a large black building. Our car came to a stop at the light. I studied over and over, it looked like a simple black building, there was absolutely nothing spectacular about it.
"What about it?"
I said completely confused. She looked me in the face and giggled.
"This club is 7 stories high. It's where the crazy party happens. The one I was telling you about."
I nodded at her, studying the buidling. As we reached the corner of the block, I looked at the side of the building and could see groups of people carrying inside giant props that looked egyptian themed. I scrunched my eyebrows as I studied these 10 foot tall statues, how obscure, there couldn't possibly be that much space in there.
"Oh those are fucking awesome. Austin's got a big idea this year."
I shot my head at her.
"These are for his party?"
Celena nodded at me.
"Oh yeah, the party is in two days. Austin always picks the themes. He never tells us though. Him and Dre make it this huge ordeal. I swear the entire city shows up."
I started to bite my lip as we drove away from the club. He didn't say anything about this to me. But, Celena did say he makes it a surprise. I felt like I was only hearing about his plans though her. Me and Austin haven't gotten to spend time together while here, our meetups usually consist of sleeping, yelling, or fucking.
"Hey, I need you to wash and set Austin's hair again tomorrow afternoon. I have a call with Rusty about Austin's outfit for the party night. They always talk my fuckin ear off, and I feel in my SOUL that they're going to have an issue with sending one of his outfits to Stockholm."
I nodded at Celena.
"Of course, no problem."

We pulled up to the hotel, it looked like a large house, almost a mansion. I looked up at it confused. Celena clapped her hands.
"I love this place! It really makes me feel like we're all family! It's a private home with about 15 different rooms, game areas, kitchen, like literally it's a house."
I wasn't sure why this made me feel uneasy. A hotel was much more private, easier to sneak around in.. but this? This was hard, there was no privacy. No sneaking into my room at night. I sighed. There was nothing I could do about that.
I opened the door to my side of the car and stepped out, we were the first to arrive. I grabbed my bags from the trunk and made my way over to the front door, Celena hot on my heels.
"I've got the key! Don't worry!"
She swiftly unlocked the door and we were met with the most beautiful family room I'd ever seen. It smelled so fresh and brand new. I smiled, it was heaven. Celena danced her way into the main room.
"Yasss, we got the first fuckin' dibs on the rooms!"
She motioned for me to come follow her up the stairs to the second floor. There were 4 floors, Celena had us stop at the 3rd. She dragged her suitcase all the way down the hallway to the room on the very end, opening up the door to a beautiful large, end room with two queen sized beds. In between them, a large window that overlooked the garden in the back.
"My favorite room."
Celena stared lovingly outside the window at the pinkening sunset. I smiled watching Celena get lost in the view. Her passions spilled out of her like a vase and it was beautiful to watch. We both snapped out of this soft moment by the sound of the front door echoing through the house.
"Throw your shit on the bed!"
And just like that, Celena was back to her regularly scheduled programming. She quickly threw her suitcase onto the bed, I just copied what she did. We heard heavy running up the stairs, Celena threw hersef onto her bed, I stood awkwardly in the middle of the room, still not feeing completely comfortable to be myself. The footsteps reached our floor and I looked down the hall to see Adam and Smitty walking over to us. Smitty seemed a bit too excited to see that it was us here first.
"It's our room!"
Celena yelled out at them. They laughed together, seeing how foolish she looked right now. I smiled watching the interaction.
"We don't want your room, girl, we brought tequila, y'all want shots?" Adam exclaimed. Celena shot up and jumped off the bed.