1.5

"Andrea, As per your conversation with Jennifer Heyes, I will be leaving to work in the UK for 5 months, beginning October 4th. I plan to return to work by March 10th. Thank you for your continued support in my career."

"Ugh that sounds fucking ridiculous" I said, sighing aloud. Delete, Delete, Delete.

"Baby, relax. You realize this is just a formality right? Jen already spoke to her about what you were going to be doing and whatever." Austin placed a hand on my thigh. He was laying beside me on my bed in the cottage.

I sat criss crossed on the bed in my pajamas, my hair messily tied up on my head. Austin laid beside me, in just a pair of pajama pants, his hair also in a bun. I looked over at him and smiled. We were still in Montauk, this was our last night here before going back to the city.
I reached up, wiping loose strands of hair from my face. I tried to type out some more of this email but felt frustrated once again, not knowing exactly what to write. I discarded my laptop to the bedside table and groaned. I felt Austin's hand snake around my waist. I looked down at him, laid out on my bed, he stared back up at me, grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling me down towards him. We connected in one fluid motion, Austin's lips gently nipping at mine. I smiled at him, kissing his nose to top it off.
"Baby, lets go pumpkin picking tomorrow" Austin said gently.
I shook my head.
"You know that we can't" I half smiled, laying down onto the bed next to him. Holding my head up by my right arm.
"No you just don't want to" He sighed, throwing his head back onto the bed.
I bit my lip.
"That's not true.. I'm just not ready for.. you know, Austin.." He nodded. Placing a hand on my thigh, his thumb rubbing back and forth.
"I wish I could show you off, I'm not saying I have to tag you in all my posts and throw your name into the limelight. Just.. I'd love to just do things with you."
I placed my left hand on his chest, snaking it up to the side of his face.
"We are doing things together.. They're just not general public things. Please be patient with me."
Austin nodded, leaning up to kiss me.
"You're right, I'm sorry. I don't want to force you to do anything."

I rolled over to the edge of the bed, picking myself up and standing, stretching out. I looked down at Austin laying on his back on my bed. We stared at each other for a moment, a little too long because I could feel my cheeks burning. I smirked, averting my gaze from his.
He smiled up at me, reaching for my hand and gently taking it in his.
"I love you."
I placed a hand over my face, my other hand still in his.
"I love you too."
He tightened his grip on my hand dragging me over to him on the bed.
"I can't believe I get to be with you."
I laughed, planting a sweet kiss on his lips before standing back up.
"You? I can't believe I get to be with you, Posty."
I began to walk away from him and towards the door. I could hear him chuckle behind me.
"I'm excited to have my girlfriend be my stylist on the UK tour."
I turned around at him and smirked.
"Is that what I'm supposed to be doing?"
Austin nodded.
"It's what the press will hear about your beautiful face joining my team." He winked at me. I couldn't stop myself from laughing.
"Wow, Mel the stylist. Gots a good ring to it right?" I placed my hands on my hips and stood confidently. Then quickly keeled over to laugh at myself.
I walked over to the bathroom to brush my teeth, Austin watched me closely from the bed.
I felt his eyes boring holes into me, I looked up at him from the sink through the mirror.
"What?" I said, mouth full of foam from toothpaste.
"I'm glad that the weather is cold over there right now, cause we need to hide your tattoos."
I nodded.
"Yeah. I mean I doubt that anyone would see me with you on this tour.."
"I've requested that my 'stylist' is with me at all times, ma'am"
I laughed rolling my eyes. Rinsing my mouth before making my way back into the bedroom.
"Why would your stylist need to be with you 24/7?" I jokingly questioned Austin.
"Just in case I have an emergency wardrobe malfunction. Y'know, like accidentally getting cum on my pants from fucking the shit out of you right before a show." The tone in his voice changed. I looked up at him, my face flushing over.
"Shut up, Austin. Go to bed." I quickly changed the subject, feeling my cheeks burning up. I turned around, packing a few loose articles of clothing into my bag, I could hear Austin sit up on the bed.
"Not until you sit on my lap and wish me a good night." He demanded.
I turned around slowly, smirking when I saw him seated at the edge of the bed, staring back at me. I could see his erection through his pajama pants, the rest of his torso completely exposed.
I placed my arms behind me, holding myself up on the dresser. My smirk staying solid across my face.
"Goodnight, Austin."
He shook his head.
"Uh-uh. Get your ass over here."
I walked over to him at the bed standing in front of him, in between his legs that were spread open.
I felt his hands begin to snake up my legs, to my thighs, to my hips, to my waist. He smiled up at me.
"Take your shirt off."
I grabbed the hem of my tshirt and slowly tore it from my body, leaving me in just my pajama pants in front of Austin.
Austin's hand snaked back around my thighs and pulled me forward, so I was now pressed up against him, between his legs. He began to kiss up the center of my torso, starting beneath my belly button. I could feel his prickly facial hair dance across the most sensitive parts of my skin. A low moan escaped me, feeling the tickling he was causing me. With another hand he reached up and cupped my breast, squeezing and pinching.
I felt him pull me over him, him falling back onto the bed, and me beginning to crawl over him. He snaked his hands down my bare back and slipped them into my pajama pants, grabbing onto my ass. He looked up at me and pursed his lips, signaling me to kiss him. I obliged, and leaned down to press my lips against his.
He pressed me down aggressively, with his hands still planted firmly on my ass, causing me to grind my hips into his. A grunt escaped his lips into our kisses, I could feel him harden beneath me.
His hands snaked further down the backs of my thighs, in turn, sliding my pajama pants down.
"Wait, Austin"
He stopped kissing me and looked up at me, his hands holding onto the back of my thighs.
"What's wrong baby?"
I sat up onto his lap, reaching behind me to pull up my pajama pants.
"I don't think I wanna do this knowing that Sam and Andrew are in the room right next to us" I chuckled out nervously.
He snaked his hands up my sides.
"Even if it's a little more fun that way?" He smirked at me. I stared back at him dumbfounded.
"If someone mentioned that they could hear us fucking, Austin, I would literally implode into myself."
He sat up onto the bed, keeping a steady hand on my back to hold me up. He began to kiss down the crook of my neck.
"Why don't we just be real quiet then" He began to murmur into my neck through kisses.
I smirked, fully enjoying what he was doing to me.
"I know that you know that I can't be quiet when you fuck me, daddy."
Austin sighed out in a release of buildup. He grabbed onto my ass firmly.
"You saying shit like that doesn't make me wanna stop y'know."
I smirked, throwing away my argument for our pause. I cupped his face and kissed him passionately, the energy returned being of the same calibur. In one fell swoop he lifted me up, ripping my pajama pants off of me and throwing me back onto the bed. He ripped off his pants right after, crawling on up over me. Leaning down, he began to kiss up and down my neck, his hand traveling up the side of my body while the other held himself up. While distracting me with his touch and his kisses, I didn't notice that he began to push the head of his dick into me.
I furrowed my brows and let out a gasp of surprise and pleasure. Without foreplay, this feeling of pleasure and pain entangled creating the most heightened sensation I've ever felt. I moaned out to him, feeling him stroke back and forth, trying to coat his dick with my wetness to slide all the way in easier.
"Shh, don't want Sam and Andrew to hear right?"
I nodded, feeling my breaths get deeper. I clenched my jaw trying to accommodate to his size right now, but he took me for a whirl when he began to fuck me harder, he wasn't even fully coated yet, so that same hard friction created a new sensation. I wrapped my legs around him and buried my face into his shoulder, trying hard to just moan into him and not letting it escape my lips. I wrapped my arms around his back and held onto the backs of his shoulders , digging my nails into him.
He started groaning at the sensation of my nails scratching ruts into his skin. I threw my head back and closed my eyes shut hard. He started taking longer rougher strokes into me. Through clenched teeth I couldn't help but let an exhasperated "fuck" leave my lips.
Austin leaned into the crook of my neck and I could feel him smirking into my skin.
"God, you feel so fucking good, babygirl"
With those words I could feel my thighs get weak. I started shaking, trying to hold my legs onto his hips. He grabbed my legs and rolled them up towards my chest, making my body curve into the bed and my hips move upwards.
In this new position, the sensation was unbearable, I couldn't hold my whimpers and moans to myself, though I tried hard, so they were all coming out muffled through my lips that I was biting into hard. I placed a hand over my mouth in an attempt to muffle them more, but Austin moved my hand and smirked down at me. I looked up at him confused, but he nodded at me and flipped us over so I was on top of him.
I placed my hands on his chest, grinding into him. I could see his face struggling to hold the pleasure in too. He grabbed onto my hips as I continued to ride him out.
"Oh god, baby, yes" Austin breathed out still aggressively holding onto me. I could feel that he was close.
I leaned back, placing my hands onto his thighs, automatically he placed one of his thumbs over my clit to help me reach the end faster. Bouncing up and down onto him, I knew he was coming undone and soon I could feel the pit begin to form and like clockwork the wave crashed over me. I groaned and moaned through closed lips, trying my hardest to keep quiet as my orgasm rushed through me, and in the process, I could feel Austin reach his peak, filling me up with his climax, as he too tried to be as quiet as possible, but it just turned into whispers of profanity through grunty breaths.
I leaned forward, catching my breath. Austin leaned up to kiss me sweetly, before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into his chest. I laid beside him, enjoying being near him.
I began to think about being on tour with him and how hard it would be to watch him be Post Malone and not be his girlfriend. I was going to be his stylist. I'm positive he already had one, so how would that dynamic go? How would being in hotels work? When the hell would we get time to spend with each other? I felt myself start to panic and like clockwork, Austin shifted himself to lay in front of me so that we were staring at each other. He kissed my forehead and pulled me into his chest.
"I love you, babygirl. I'm so happy that in a couple days we're going to be going all across Europe together."
I smiled sweetly and nuzzled into him.
"I love you too, Austin"