1.6

"Girl, you are a natural!"
"Fuck!"
I pricked my finger with the pin I was forcing through the bottom of Austin's boot cut slacks.
"You good?"
Austin's unenthused voice hit me right across the face like the back of a book.
Celena stood up behind me with her hands on her hips looking up at Austin on the pedestal.
"Are YOU good, Aust?"
Austin rolled his eyes looking away from both of us.
I had my finger in my mouth, sucking my finger to stop the bleeding.

Our flight ended up having to make a pit stop in Ireland because of some crazy weather issues. This set us back on the tour schedule and as soon as we landed we ended up having to rush off to get Austin ready for an interview. The pit stop in Ireland was sort of bleak. I wanted to talk to Austin about our fight, but there was nowhere private to talk. Austin was still giving me the cold shoulder, he was really holding onto this argument. Our pit stop in Ireland had me thinking that there would never be a moment for me and Austin to have privacy.

"I'm fine, Cel."
Austin crossed his arms, still looking away from us.
"I'm sorry." I squeaked out.
"Girl!" Celena shot me a look. "There's literally nothing to apologize for, it happens! Byproduct of the trade, babe!"

Celena was able to meet us directly at the airport, she was so sweet, the single most enjoyable thing about this tour at the moment. She instantly jumped into what we were going to be doing to Austin's pants when we were on our way. She was a good mentor if this was actually my passion, but it was really just a front.

"Am I done yet?" Austin spat out annoyed.
"Aust, I have like 4 more fucking stitches. If you don't stop taking out whatever it is that got your panties in a twist on me, I'm going to lose my shit."
Celena sternly stated, I really liked their reportoire. You can tell that they've known each other for awhile. Austin huffed, dropping it.
"There you go, babyboy, you're all good."
Austin jumped off the pedestal and looked at himself in the full body mirror that was in the room. I was seated to the side on a small black couch looking over at him as he was filled back up with confidence in one of his signature gaudy suits. Celena stood behind him and looked over every tiny detail of this powder blue piece.
"Looks good, Aust. Gotta look good for that first UK interview before the tour right?"
"Hell yeah, this is one of your best, Cel." He straightened out his suit jacket.
"My little helper assisted in the making of this piece" She held a hand out towards me, presenting me to Austin.
"Thanks." he grumbled out not even looking at me.
"No problem." I mumbled back.
If I were Celena right now I'd feel fucking awkward. Austin was making this so unpleasant. I was trying to keep the illusion alive and he was making it completely clear that there was something tumultuous brewing between us.
In the knick of time, Dre knocked and opened the door, peering in.
"Come on Austin, we got 5 minutes to go over some talking points."
Austin nodded, turning around and grabbing the cowboy hat that was next to me on the couch. As quick as ever, he left the room, leaving me and Celena there with just the sound of her speaker gently playing in the background.
"That was fuckin weird, did something happen in the plane?" Celena started off, collecting her supplies that were scattered all over the place.
I shrugged. Yeah we got into a fight about our secret romance.
"I'm really not sure, we did get delayed from the stop in Ireland, but I don't know if anything happened."
Celena nodded at me.
"Ugh, he just gets so emotional! I hope he's not hopped up on that girl again."
This piqued my interest.
"What girl?" I tried to sound as casual as I could.
Celena whipped her head to face me.
"Well, to he honest I never know which girl he's on.."
Instant nausea.
"..but last time I was working with him, when we were in Malibu I'm pretty sure. Ugh somewhere in California, he was heartbroken over some girl. He wouldn't tell me too much about her, but I was able to rip a couple of details from him, she's from New York, they met a few years ago and have been on and off ever since. Aw my poor Austy." She pouted.
I didn't even know what to say, I felt like she basically knew who I was.
"Oh wow." Is all I could manage to say.
She nodded at me. "Yeah, It's crazy"
"Do you know the girls name?" I hoped I would get a good answer.
"No, unfortunately Austin knows I'd be able to find the girl. I just don't understand why it's some big secret!"
Thank fuckin' god.
"Oh that is a crazy story. Maybe right?"
Celena nodded furiously, she was so expressive.
"He's such a cancer, right?!" She waved her hand forward in a kind of posh fashion. I smiled. She was speaking my language.
"Completely."