Chapter 1 : Hatred

Bakugou has hated Midoriya ever since the start of UA High School. He hated the way their classmates gathered around the mint haired boy and praised him. How Midoriya's little face would light up with that stupid smile at the compliments he was receiving and deny everything in a little squeaky voice.

Actually, scratch that. Bakugou has alway hated Midoriya ever since they were young. But it was only since the start of Class 1A that his hatred grew.

Ever since that dumb entrance exam Midoriya became respected and popular. Although Bakugou knew of his own popularity, he envied Midoriya because of how he suddenly had friends. Since when was this quirkless boy a hero? Since when did he have friends?

In middle school, Bakugou made sure to deprive that boy of everything. He was the most popular kid in school with even the teachers wrapped around his finger. Midoriya was just a parasite with a notebook, scribbling down notes with his tongue peeking out of the corner of his mouth whilst mumbling nonsense.

Not one person saw Midoriya as an admirable hero or even a human. He was just the nerd that was addressed with the cruel nickname 'Deku' that Bakugou had created for him many years ago. Even with all this bullying, Midoriya pushed forward and remained kind to the blonde. He would take every single vicious insult that fell from Bakugou's lips and still remain faithful.
Because to Midoriya, Bakugou was his hero.

But everything changed at UA, everything flipped. Midoriya suddenly revealed a quirk that Bakugou had never seen in the 14 years of knowing each other. Something that'd Midoriya had hidden from Bakugou for his own amusement.

It made him feel stupid. No wonder Midoriya always stayed happy and faithful, it's because he was secretly laughing behind Bakugou's back.

It's safe to say that the bullying worsened since that day. Insults were spewed on a daily basis and even violence became more frequent. But their classmates stood up for Midoriya and with each abusive comment that came from Bakugou's mouth, the class lost their respect for him.

It was only Kirishima that tried his best to become Bakugou's friend. Even with Bakugou constantly screaming at the red-head to leave him alone, Kirishima would just smile in return and sling an arm over his shoulder. In the end, Bakugou just gave up. It was to no use for him to keep pushing Kirishima away so he just withstood his annoying friendliness.

And one would think, 'if you can withstand Kirishima then why not Midoriya?' Well, the answer for that simple. Midoriya was rising quickly and almost at the same level as Bakugou. There was no way he could lower his ego enough to allow a nerd to be treated nicely.

Midoriya deserved absolutely everything Bakugou did to him and more.

————————————

A/N: Sorry this is super short because it's the first chapter and it's also pretty boring but I promise it will become more entertaining. Thank you :)