"Shoo go away, don't ruin my scent on him," Jeongguk said, a tone of voice between serious and playful. Jimin glared at his friend and jumped on his back clinging unto him.

"I love you too Jeonggukie," Jimin said fighting his hold on the younger alpha's back, trying to get a free piggy ride. Jeongguk kept trying to push his friend away but he kept failing, giving up and letting Jimin cling to him.

Taehyung was giggling at the sight meanwhile Yoongi was rolling his eyes at the two childish alphas. The other omegas in the room kept their distance from them, except for Joy who saw Jeongguk and immediately walked toward the group to greet them.

"Hi guys, I'm glad you came," Joy said showing her bright big smile, and red lipstick contrasting with her pale skin and dark hair. She was wearing a tight and really short red dress with long sleeves and a long neck, her omega scent very prominent and sweet.

Taehyung frowned. He didn't say anything just stared at her taking her scent. Jeongguk, Jimin, and Yoongi were talking with her, and obviously, the female omega was more interested in talking with Jeongguk than the others. Taehyung carefully watched her, he knew Jeongguk and her had become sort of friends since he saved her life in the park. She continued to ask him to go have coffee with her, or to hang out as friends. Of course, Jeongguk never agreed, he always came up with excuses to decline her requests politely.

Jeongguk had been busy with his new classes but the real reason he declined to hang out with Joy was Taehyung. It was amusing for the alpha to see Taehyung all freaked out and jealous over that girl. The blonde omega didn't know why he reacts that way every time Joy tried to be friendly with Jeongguk, it triggered something in him making him want to slap her smiling face and yell at her Jeongguk was his.

And Taehyung probably didn't notice he was glaring at Joy and muttering 'Whore' under his breath, only Jeongguk and Jimin hearing him. Both alphas snapped their head to look at the blonde with amusement on their faces. Taehyung opened his eyes widely clearing his throat awkwardly.

Still, something was wrong with Joy. Her scent was getting stronger and she looked dazed.

Taehyung took Yoongi by the arm and whispered to him. "She smells like heat"

Yoongi frowned sniffing sneakily and was about to say something when two girls came running in heels, looking pretty doll up.

"We need to start in ten! Or the cheerleader department is going to beat us!" Sana said loudly, her cheeks tinted red when she saw the two alphas in their omega classroom.

"Yoongi! you're the MC!" Nayeon said grabbing Yoongi by the arm and yanking him away from the group.

"The omega auction stand is already full of alphas and betas," Sana said with a nervous voice.

"Alright, let's get started," Yoongi said sighing heavily, he was already tired. "Jeongguk and Jimin I need you two outside with me. Please keep our omegas safe in case something goes wrong" the small omega said in his husky voice. Jimin could tell he was worried and was quick to follow him after saying goodbye to Taehyung.

"Don't worry" Jeongguk said turning to look at his boyfriend. "Make sure to not look too gorgeous out there or I'm gonna die over jealousy" the alpha pleaded, cupping the omega's face and kissing him. "That's impossible... fuck, everyone will look at you. Let's get out of here, we can move to Mexico away from Yoongi"

Taehyung burst into laughter. "Stop! Go there and protect the omegas. I'll be fine" the blonde said pecking the alpha's lips and pushing him towards the door.

Jeongguk groaned as he walked out of the door. Taehyung sighed realizing almost everyone was looking at him.

"You got him wrapped around your finger" one of the omega girls, Eunbi, said with a sly smile.