12: This Love

Sunday night and Jeongguk was exhausted, absolutely drained. His rut had worn off in the morning, but Taehyung's heat continued to knock him intensely through the day and the alpha had to use all of his stamina to keep his omega satisfied. Now he was holding Taehyung in his arms, his body pressed to blonde's behind, tenderly spooning him while the scent of sex was still lingering in the air, mixing with the normal sweet scent coming from Taehyung.

They could hear the faint sound of the ocean not so far from them, mixing with the sound of their breathing. It was melodic and so comforting. They were only illuminated by the moonlight coming from the immense window. It was a shame that they didn't get to visit Busan as they first wanted but Jeongguk wouldn't object, after all, he was the whole weekend with the boy he likes, fucking each other's brains out.

And Taehyung let him mark him.

The fact of being able to mark his omega while both were releasing pheromones on their fertile circles meant that they made a mate bond. Now they have officially bonded soulmates, sharing a connection more intimate, sharing one soul and feeling their emotions towards the other heightened. A mating bond could only be broken if someone dies or by a painful heartbreak. If the pair are destined soulmates it's harder to break the mate bond, it can kill both. And Jeongguk was very confident that Taehyung was his destined soulmate. He thought Taehyung's soul was also his and that they were lucky enough to find each other in that life. The universe was finally being good to him.

His thoughts vanished when he noticed the slight shake on his omega's shoulder, and a faint sobbing coming from him. "Baby, are you okay?" Jeongguk asked putting his head on Taehyung's shoulder, caressing his hair, and pushing some blonde locks behind his ear with his fingers. Taehyung just shook his head, his sobbing becoming louder. Jeongguk frowned shifting his position to make the pretty boy look at him. He was quick to turn a fancy lamp on to see Taehyung clearer.

"Tae... what's wrong?" the alpha asked, cleaning Taehyung's tears with his thumbs.

The boy stuck out his bottom lip in a prominent pout while closing his eyes and more tears were running down.

"It's just... that I wanted to see a lot of places," the omega said between sobs. "And this damn h-heat... had to... come" he hiccuped trying to breathe, now completely crying in Jeongguk's arms.

Jeongguk couldn't help himself but coo at the sight, cupping the omega's face and kissing his tears. "Is okay... we can always come back and visit later or we could even miss classes tomorrow and take a look around before returning to Seoul".

But Taehyung was still pouting and sobbing. "I have to go back or Jin will murder me".

"Oh, I can't wait to meet this Jin guy" Jeongguk joked making Taehyung giggle lightly. "We could make a little trip to Jeju next time, would you like that?".

"Really?"

"I'd love to go there with you," Jeongguk said softly burrowing his face into Taehyung's neck, smelling his sweet scent, but the light sobs from Taehyung made him look up again. "Why are you crying now?" he tried to not smile at the cute sight of the sobbing omega.

"B-because you wanted to do romantic things and I fuck up" the omega hiccuped, eyes puffy. Jeongguk couldn't help but laugh, hugging the omega tightly.

"Baby the only thing I wanted was to be with you," the alpha said again, his dark eyes scanning blue ones with a loving look. "And you let me do the most romantic thing I could ever think of, now you're completely mine"

Taehyung smiled shyly, he couldn't find the right words, feeling his cheeks flushed hot and his heart pounding.

"Do you believe in soulmates? Do you believe we are meant to be?" He asked biting his bottom lip.