09: Friday I'm in love

"Taehyung?! is almost noon! Are you still sleeping?!" Jin's voice was anything but pleasant for Taehyung at that very moment. "Why is the door locked?! ...are you in that phase again?" Jin was now moving the door handle.

Taehyung groaned annoyed, he just wanted to keep sleeping, he felt so warm and so safe.

"I don't have classes today!" Taehyung's voice was low and raspy but it was still audible for Jin to hear.

"We need to talk so get up" Jin's voice had a hint of anger and that made Taehyung snap his eyes open. And he gulped at the feeling of having someone wrapping his arms around his naked form.

"I-I'll be right there... just let me take an s-shower" Taehyung said completely freaking out, thankfully he heard Jin's footsteps walking away from his door.

Did Jin know he had someone in his room? Could he smell Jeongguk's strong and manly scent? Omegas didn't have much great sense of smell like alphas after all. Panicking, the omega tried to turn his body to face Jeongguk from their spooning position, but it was useless. Jeongguk was sleeping like a rock, and he weighed like a goddamn rock too. He was no match for Taehyung.

The omega groaned, trying to at least pull the arms of the alpha away. He found himself watching the notable veins decorating Jeongguk's strong arms, emphasizing his pale skin. In another moment Taehyung would love to enjoy tracing lines on his skin for a while but now he needed to take a shower and get rid of the dried sticky fluids of his own slick and Jeongguk's cum all over his inner thighs, crotch, and ass. He felt filthy but wouldn't complain. When he managed to get out of the strong grip of the alpha, he was quick to study the sleeping man on his bed. He looked so peaceful sleeping, and so fucking hot with his torso exposed. He wanted to draw lines all over his ripped muscles, using him as a human canvas.

"Focus Taehyung damnit" he whispered to himself loudly. "Jeongguk?... Guk?" he shook the sleeping alpha with no response. Jeongguk was in deep slumber. Taehyung groaned again, deciding to take that needed shower before trying to wake Jeongguk up.

Taehyung enjoyed the warm water, it eased the light ache he was feeling between his legs, in his lower back and hips. And he felt clean, even when he was sure the scent of Jeongguk was still lingering on him. He was fast to dress up, in just some tight blue jeans and an oversized black sweatshirt. Now how he was supposed to get Jeongguk out of his room without Jin noticing it? He mentally slapped himself for succumbing to his dirty needs.

But Jeongguk was too alluring.

The omega decided he would deal with that later, now he was gonna go downstairs and see what the hell Jin wanted. "I'd be right back... Don't leave this room" he whispered and Jeongguk managed to hum with a tiny smile, probably not even listening.

---------------------

Downstairs Seokjin was counting boxes of coffee beans in the kitchen when Taehyung appeared with curious eyes.

"Hyung? Is something wrong?" he asked in a worried tone, he was such a good actor.

The older omega lifted his head to look at his younger brother. "Yes... we need to talk, have a sit" he said pointing to one of the chairs surrounding the kitchen table. Taehyung gulped but did as Seokjin told him, sitting there and fidgeting with his sleeves, looking at his older brother with big round blue-greyish eyes, like a lost puppy. "Listen, is not my business to check who you date or not... and I guess you had a good reason to break up with Jaebum"

Oh no. "What? how do you know?" Taehyung was frowning now. Could the gossip reach Seokjin too?

Seokjin sighed stopping for a moment whatever he was doing with the tiny boxes. "His mother came by this morning" he informed with a rather annoyed expression. "She said she wanted to talk to you because you made his son cry" Taehyung scoffed and couldn't help himself but let chuckle at the thought of the dramatic woman, but that just made Jin even more annoyed. "Is not funny. I had a loud lady screaming at me in front of clients, Taehyung"